Lt. Commander
# 1 Yet another LFF
02-06-2010, 08:44 AM
All, I am a middle aged male looking for a fleet of adults or primarily so, additionally I am interested in an organization that conducts runs togeher, instances and what have you with Ventrilo or TS and in EST or GMT time zones.

Basically I am looking for a mature, active and very large fleet with a lot of members who like to do things together, not one that just says they do things together for sake of gaining new members. As to the maturity requirement, I have no tolerance for yappy smart ass kids like the ones you may have encountered in WoW et al if you have played games such as that.

If your fleet meets my requirements and you are interested in an MMO player with nine plus years of MMO experience PM me here or in game.

Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 09:29 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight Wolf Knights. A group of like minded individuals that live to have fun while playing Star Trek Online. We are a small group of players Ranging from our early 20's to late 30's and are looking for more people. Currently we are located in North America. We're willing to include overseas. We are a mature group, even if some times we don't seem like it. Guy or Gal, it doesn't matter, as long as you have fun.

We do help one another out, and are willing to teach the game to others. We will even go and repeat Missions along with you to smoothe out your game play. Our Command Staff has played Open Beta and have a wide range of MMO experience.

We Do Not do RP as a whole, although some of us have RP'd in games before and may cater to the casual Role play.

We have a Voice Chat Client called GSC a mic is not a must, but the program sure does make fining things or getting help so much easier.

The Midnight Wolf Knights. Looking for new members. Go Here http://mwk-sto.webs.com/ and take a look.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 10:28 PM

Please spend a few minutes on our website and check out LNR Fleet. We are getting close to the 250 member cap, so if you would like to join, please do so soon.

We are a Fleet/Guild that is founded on being inclusive. Here are some important facts you should know:

* Casual & mature - Anyone can join who will follow and help enforce our charter

* Stable - Established guild with over 6 years experience

* Multi-game guild - While many stay in a game (I'm a lifetimer) as you might move on to new games, so do others in LNR. Stay with the same gang as new games come out.

* PVP - For those interested, we have highly organized PVP teams and events

* Strong Leadership - Members can prove themselves and become highest ranking leaders through our election process - All of our leadership was elected -- they have proven their leadership

* You can be an officer - Join the STO Chapter now as a Member or Acting Director / Officer for a limited time. Elections for new Co-Leaders will hapen in the weeks to come, so get in now.

* Voice Chat - Private Vent server (only join if you want)

* Strong communication - Full featured website (over 100,000 posts), roster, forums, chat, image gallery, and more spend your game time ...gaming...discuss guild matters on the website

* Inclusive guild - not exclusive - We don't require you to be on at certain hours, play certain amount of time, or play a certain way...you play how you want to.

Please join us and learn what it is to be part of a legendary Guild.

www.GoLegend.com
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 10:46 PM
hello and welcome to the 4th fleet. we at the 4th are mature, friendly, active, and helpful. we dont need to claim we are the things you are looking for because we are. we are one of the best fleets in game with est zone base. our members play in groups or solo or whatever they want to do. we do not have any drama and if something comes up we have a jag unit to nip it. if you want to be a part of an extradonary fleet go to http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php you can read our history, structure and what is expected from our members at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 06:59 AM
Thanks for the replies here and in e-mail, I am currently viewing the various websites and am contemplating my options. While I am at it, anyone else?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 07:18 AM
57th Squadron is a gaming family dedicated to having fun with friends online while maintaining the highest standards of skill and sportsmanship. Not tied to any particular game or genre, 57th is open to all who enjoy gaming with friends. We welcome all challenges, be they in game or in life, and we face each with the same vigor and together.

http://57th.net/recruitment

18 and older please.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 07:53 AM
I suppose I could throw my hat in here as well. We are looking for 25-30 members, we have a website which you will get if you should decide to join. We dont require much, just dont be annoying. As a small fleet it gives us the opportunity to work with everyone on an individual basis. We have 2 captains and one that will be a captain probably by tomorrow or the next day. Heres a description if you decide you want to look us over.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=105772