Lt. Commander
# 1 Can't connect
02-07-2010, 05:55 AM
For the third day in a row I have lost more than 3 hours play. Now I find another maintenance scheduled and it hasn't fixed a thing. I still can't access the game.

Welcome to CO with a STO wrapper.

What a joke.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EotiShadowsong View Post
For the third day in a row I have lost more than 3 hours play. Now I find another maintenance scheduled and it hasn't fixed a thing. I still can't access the game.

Welcome to CO with a STO wrapper.

What a joke.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea.
lol. going postal ftw
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 05:59 AM
=) =) =) =) Wonder if that's 10 ****ing characters.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 06:11 AM
Obscene language doesnt make you mature or right. it makes you look childish, and will end up in you gettign a permanent ban. therefore defeating the entire purpose of you posting here.

If you psoted rationally, with your problems and suggested fixes, people and cryptic would be more inclined to take note of what you have to say.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 06:26 AM
fyi Cryptic isn't listening to anyone. If they were they would have devoted more resources to the open beta and got the kinks worked out ahead of time.

As far as right vs. wrong, it's about feelings. I don't support my opinion with obscenities, rather I support my feelings with obscenities.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Closed Thread