Lt. Commander
Hi all,

I Represent the Holy 7 ; Destroyer of Worlds, Holy Lamb of Knowledge, and Commander of the 7 Nation .

On Judgement Day, the Chrystal Ship will sail out. I'll be in flight again, and all past loves I meet, I pick up speed from thrill, until My True Love Launches Me into orbit to take Evil out of existance forever. Love, the power supreme, hehehehehe !

After the 750,000 years of Paradise, I Shall appear one last time at the Playcourt of the Aztec, to play a ballgame, naked and alone, while My 7 Powers of Destruction mount, and I Destroy the Universe, cause it is only the Road to God given to us !

I Shall Command the 7 Nation Army with Excalibur, because in the past Our Father Let Me be King Arthur, and Excalibur was Made just for Me, noone else on this planet is worthy enough to even touch Excalibur !

__________________________________________________ ________________________
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 06:23 AM
I once was a christen. Then I watched Rambo....Doubt I'll ever go back....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 06:24 AM
i'll just call Q and have him deal with you..
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 06:28 AM
I am Metatron. I have been asked to serve by dictating information that will assist you in moving through the transitions that are ahead for the planet and all life on the planet during the ascension. This planet, and all species of life on the planet are in the process of ascension. Ascension means that all first and second dimensional life forms will "move up" to third dimensional life forms. Humans, or third dimensional life forms, will graduate to either fourth dimensional worlds or fifth dimensional oneness depending on their level of evolution and their intent.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 06:28 AM
Wait.

What?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 06:31 AM
I so read that as a "CHYSTLER" ship....
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaduceus View Post
I am Metatron. I have been asked to serve by dictating information that will assist you in moving through the transitions that are ahead for the planet and all life on the planet during the ascension. This planet, and all species of life on the planet are in the process of ascension. Ascension means that all first and second dimensional life forms will "move up" to third dimensional life forms. Humans, or third dimensional life forms, will graduate to either fourth dimensional worlds or fifth dimensional oneness depending on their level of evolution and their intent.
if we pay enough can we just skip a few dimensions and go straight to say 10??
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2010, 06:38 AM
I cast my magic Missle!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-07-2010, 06:39 AM
Um....... WTF!!! rpers are a strange lot.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-07-2010, 07:19 AM
The ascension is occurring now as a step by step progression, and will continue one way or another, for that is the will of all. Normally, planets and the species of life incarnate on the planet are ascended via cataclysmic disasters that usher in a death-resurrection cycle. In this cycle, as was demonstrated by Christ, disasters create planetary death. Because this is the way ascension usually occurs, it is known and understood very well at the level of the Universal Mind.

That is why, since ancient times, there have been prophecies of terrible destruction to occur at end times. The resurrection cycle is the ascension, where all life begins anew, at a new level of consciousness in a higher dimensional world. This does not mean reincarnation, for that carries the concept of Karma with it, and before ascension can become a probability, all Karma must be cleared.

You must understand this process first at a personal level. This personal level is how Light Body will affect you physically, emotionally and mentally. Then I will give information on how Light Body will affect the planet and how it will affect the structures of your society. I consider the most important and exciting aspect of Light Body to be that this experiment transforms your physical shell into an appropriate vehicle to merge completely with your higher self, and happens concurrently with the physical process.

This merging is created by a series of descensions of spirit, which are timed by the amount of light you are holding within your cells. The amount of light held by the physical cells is keyed to the level of Light Body, and the higher the level, the less dense the body. The more light you hold in your physical body, the greater the level of spirit you can contain within the body. Toward the end of the Light Body process, just proceeding the shift into ascension, you will merge completely with your Higher Self. The descensions of spirit are the mechanisms used to bring in, or turn on, the spiritual gifts of the masters.

Light Body has twelve levels or steps, and as each step is completed the changes that have occurred physically must be integrated in all areas of the life and the spirit. Light Body is designed to bring up all your human issues as you progress, and each higher level brings up a deeper layer to the issues than the layer before it. This is to assist you in becoming clear mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. As the issues emerge, you have the choice to allow Christ's redemption to transmute it for you - or to clear it using the light technologies that have become available over the past two decades (N.L.P., bodywork, rebirthing, body electronics, etc.).

There is a void space at the end of each Light Body level that we call ego death, and it may manifest as depression or a sense of nothingness. This void is to be used as a rest stop before you continue your journey. This void is an energetic place where nothing exists, and you are able to build a new picture of yourself and your life before you move to the next step. The void is an integration chamber, or perhaps I could describe it as a cocoon, where you can rest and form the beautiful butterfly you are to become in your next step.
Closed Thread