Lt. Commander
# 31
02-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskaton777 View Post
muslims have no access to the next World, so I'm gonna Destroy Allah and all muslims on Judgement Day.
Umm, yep, and I'm pretty sure it's statements like these that are gonna get the thread deleted
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-07-2010, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
this thread is proof that RPers rarely, if ever, get laid.
QFT

I lived with a woman with a year and got laid all the time. Didn't touch a single forum all that time. Now Im alone again and here I am.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Hi all,

I Represent the Holy 7 ; Destroyer of Worlds, Holy Lamb of Knowledge, and Commander of the 7 Nation .

On Judgement Day, the Chrystal Ship will sail out. I'll be in flight again, and all past loves I meet, I pick up speed from thrill, until My True Love Launches Me into orbit to take Evil out of existance forever. Love, the power supreme, hehehehehe !

After the 750,000 years of Paradise, I Shall appear one last time at the Playcourt of the Aztec, to play a ballgame, naked and alone, while My 7 Powers of Destruction mount, and I Destroy the Universe, cause it is only the Road to God given to us !

I Shall Command the 7 Nation Army with Excalibur, because in the past Our Father Let Me be King Arthur, and Excalibur was Made just for Me, noone else on this planet is worthy enough to even touch Excalibur !

__________________________________________________ ________________________
OMG THOR IS SUCH A BADASS
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaduceus View Post
Humans, or third dimensional life forms, will graduate to either fourth dimensional worlds or fifth dimensional oneness depending on their level of evolution and their intent.
Apologies Metatron, I know you're the voice of God and all (Guess who watched Dogma recently), but Humans are not 3rd dimensional life forms, I believe you will find that they are 4th dimension - existing in Height, Breadth, Depth and Time. An easily missed mistake. I'm sure it was just an oversight.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-07-2010, 08:33 PM
I was once a christian myself until I realized Deism was my thing. Also love to read Zecharia Sitchin books...
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-07-2010, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichVR View Post

NO no no no no.................not ..........................Fluffy!!!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Hi all,

I Represent the Holy 7 ; Destroyer of Worlds, Holy Lamb of Knowledge, and Commander of the 7 Nation .

On Judgement Day, the Chrystal Ship will sail out. I'll be in flight again, and all past loves I meet, I pick up speed from thrill, until My True Love Launches Me into orbit to take Evil out of existance forever. Love, the power supreme, hehehehehe !

After the 750,000 years of Paradise, I Shall appear one last time at the Playcourt of the Aztec, to play a ballgame, naked and alone, while My 7 Powers of Destruction mount, and I Destroy the Universe, cause it is only the Road to God given to us !

I Shall Command the 7 Nation Army with Excalibur, because in the past Our Father Let Me be King Arthur, and Excalibur was Made just for Me, noone else on this planet is worthy enough to even touch Excalibur !

Great another Deity to claim Armageddon on 2012... Take a number behind, the Aztec gods were there first and the Sun God Ra after them. After him every Hollywood producer, director and scriptwriter, about four thousand gods after that... well theres some necromancer from a book series who eats fairies from breakfast and breathes human souls. So again please take a number, you got here late.

*Snaps fingers* What they don't know is the world ended long ago, people just haven't noticed yet.

Mwaha.
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-07-2010, 10:10 PM
What the hell, I leave the forums for like a week and I come back to this....WTH?!

Giving Rp'ers a bad name...just...WTH

I call shenanigans!
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Hi all,

Is this about the superbowl? I don't really follow sports that much any more.
Closed Thread