Lt. Commander
# 41
02-08-2010, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkarma View Post
Great another Deity to claim Armageddon on 2012... Take a number behind, the Aztec gods were there first and the Sun God Ra after them. After him every Hollywood producer, director and scriptwriter, about four thousand gods after that... well theres some necromancer from a book series who eats fairies from breakfast and breathes human souls. So again please take a number, you got here late.

*Snaps fingers* What they don't know is the world ended long ago, people just haven't noticed yet.

Mwaha.
On december 21th 2012, at 11:11 hours, My Spirit of Wodan gets reborn together with the Sun, and I become Widar the Avenger.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-08-2010, 07:54 AM
All souls who make it on the high plains of existance, are My family. The high plains of existance give every child of God the oppurtunity to sacrifice himself for a higher cause. Appointment at the Chrystal Ship, where we will sail with God in our mids...

I Am also called the Soulshelterer. Wodenfolk prepared the Coming of the Hooded Man, and I Am thankfull, I'm Gonna Shelter their souls.

Hail to Our Father, Hail to the Aesir, Hail to Allfather and Thor
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaduceus View Post
I am Metatron. I have been asked to serve by dictating information that will assist you in moving through the transitions that are ahead for the planet and all life on the planet during the ascension. This planet, and all species of life on the planet are in the process of ascension. Ascension means that all first and second dimensional life forms will "move up" to third dimensional life forms. Humans, or third dimensional life forms, will graduate to either fourth dimensional worlds or fifth dimensional oneness depending on their level of evolution and their intent.
Scientology, it makes you go wut?
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-08-2010, 08:00 AM
Staying this high for this long can't be good for your state of mind, dude. Chill with the chronic.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskaton777 View Post
On december 21th 2012, at 11:11 hours, My Spirit of Wodan gets reborn together with the Sun, and I become Widar the Avenger.
I Was Nanahuatl, the Wargod of the Aztec, and Thor was another God of the Aztec, I Saved His Life from satan who attacked Him from behind, but hereby I lost My left foot.

Then Our Father Let Me be born as their highpriest, and after that I also was Jaguar Paw, who lead them to the landing of the Spanjards and the Destruction of Aztec and Maya, because they where Evil....

In the beginning of Times, I was the Chinese Dragon, to fool the masses, prepare their Destruction, and now Jesus told Me before I was born, to close the Circle of the Chinese Dragon. Last century I Destroyed the Bushido, cause it was Evil...

When I Was First Samurai, I Was sad to be alone, noone to fight, so Our Father Comforted Me with a Muse...
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-08-2010, 09:54 AM
I love this guy, I really do, how this thread hasn't been crushed by the mods I don't know but by god I'm not gonna be the one to do it.
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-08-2010, 09:56 AM
this thread sucks
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-08-2010, 09:59 AM
My brain hurts. To much to think of, is it a great post by a brilliant man? Is it a odd post by a crazy? Maybe its both, the insane are typically the brightest minds known to man. Maybe it makes perfect sense and I am just crazy. Maybe all of the above? TO MUCH CANNOT COMPUTE!
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grlwitgun View Post
My brain hurts. To much to think of, is it a great post by a brilliant man? Is it a odd post by a crazy? Maybe its both, the insane are typically the brightest minds known to man. Maybe it makes perfect sense and I am just crazy. Maybe all of the above? TO MUCH CANNOT COMPUTE!
How about a nice game of chess?

meh. nah. lets play global thermonuclear war.
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grlwitgun View Post
he's either a) Trolling

b) nuts

c) wants attention cuz hes lonely

I bet he is all 3 tbh... I bet he's also one of those street preachers during the day
Closed Thread