Lt. Commander
# 1 Bitter Disappointment
02-07-2010, 05:41 AM
I'm just wondering how many others there are like me who are really disappointed in this game but will continue to play anyway purely because it is star trek? I won't bother listing the reasons why I am disappointed it is evident unless you have blinkers on. Sometimes I think maybe it's not so bad when I just started, got my new ship, or when I done the city of the edge of forever mission for e.g, but in general it is just a poor game with brief moments of fun.

Before anyone says anything I don't bash trek stuff with ease like most trollers on this site, I have watched star trek for a long time and waited for a game for a long time. I find it difficult to say anything negative about any aspect of star trek even to the point where I would have been considered a fan boy but I feel now its time to wake up a bit and say yes - given the current standard of gaming in general this is not up to scratch at all.

Anyway as I said I'll probably keep playing for atleast a few months. I was close to buying a life time subscription but I doubt I'll be playing by the point it'll be worthwhile unfortunately.

What a pity
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 05:51 AM
Im disappointed but hopeful. We shall see. Many games start off slow. When WoW launched it was abysmal. Look at it now. So, we shall all have to wait and see.