Lt. Commander
# 21
02-07-2010, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polotitus
but what if like me and your going to buy in store game card . then what?
Put whatever the hell for payment details when they first ask you, then immediately cancel the subscription. Like I said. Then you're set for the free 30 days with no charge to you. You'll still have a credit card/paypal/whatever on file with them - doesn't matter. You don't need to use it, and they won't charge you on it.

When you get the in-store game time cards, just log into your account and then use the standard 'Redeem Key' link off the main page.

I did all this with Champions. STO is no different.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-07-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
Stop trolling now.
Says the guy who intruded into our conversation...
Lt. Commander
# 23 I preordered also
02-07-2010, 09:49 AM
I preordered the Star Trek Online Deluxe Edition - Digital Download, and I was only given one activation key code, used it trying to get onto the beta but could not make that happen. I'm wondering when I'll be getting another key code, if that's what suppose to happen. At any rate, I'm unable to log into the game also.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telaura View Post
Says the guy who intruded into our conversation...
it's nto a converstaion when it's trolling.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodread
I preordered the Star Trek Online Deluxe Edition - Digital Download, and I was only given one activation key code, used it trying to get onto the beta but could not make that happen. I'm wondering when I'll be getting another key code, if that's what suppose to happen. At any rate, I'm unable to log into the game also.
If you received that code during the beta period - that is, before 29 Jan...that'd just be a preorder code. For beta and headstart access. So it shouldn't work now.

Where did you get your Digital Download from? If it was from Direct2Drive, Steam, or some other similar vendor, they should have e-mailed a second code on Feb 2nd. If not, you can log in to D2D or Steam and view your product keys there.

If you ordered from the Atari website...yeah, I've heard rumours they've been late sending out keys for some people. Other folks say they did receive their keys from Atari, but their e-mail spam filters caught 'em.

(Because the e-mail isn't actually from Atari, but from a French retailer that runs the Atari web shop).