Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Starfleet Veteran
Hello STO tinfoil hat readers,

this is my "proof" that we are being mind controlled or we could be in a totalitarian state.

1) We are stuck in 2409. Why are we always stuck in 2409 ... maybe it has something to do with Mindcontrol.

2) Not much decision in the game. Notice how quite often, in game, we only have one option. We have to do what it wants ...

3) When we go to sleep ... the world instantly becomes different; there is this mystical land ... called "outside". I dare not think about it ...

4) The Federation is RIFE with bureaucracy ... and all we do is accept it ...

5) We are okay committing mass genocide of too many species.

There is my proof ... that more people than you think are Undine ... FEAR THEM ... THE END IS NIGH ... DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Before I get sent to prison or mysteriously disappear ... can i haz ur stuf?
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Captain
# 2
04-13-2014, 12:12 PM
Interestingly the dedicational plaque on the Enterprise-F made by Thomasthecat says it was launched 4210. Make of that what you will.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 3
04-13-2014, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Interestingly the dedicational plaque on the Enterprise-F made by Thomasthecat says it was launched 4210. Make of that what you will.
Voporak and his time paradoxes, again...
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Ar ais olc leis an doer olc
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
04-13-2014, 01:05 PM
Thread of the week candidate, right here!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5
04-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Enterprise-F was launched in 4210? 1801 years after the game date?

Should have read 4110...

As for 2409, I can't help what year you personally are in, but my characters are in whatever year I think is appropriate based on what they've done. One of them hasn't even faced down B'vat yet!

And I went outside once. The graphics were okay, and the physics engine was very realistic, but the gameplay sucked, and the folks I found with exclamation marks on them (in a building marked Big Lots) would only give me quests that involved buying things from them.
-------------------------------------------
I'm old enough not to care too much about what you think of me --
But I'm young enough to remember the future, the way things ought to be...

- Rush, "Cut To the Chase", Counterparts
Captain
# 6
04-13-2014, 01:47 PM
the proof is my feelings
Captain
# 7
04-13-2014, 02:02 PM
Tinfoil hats are mind control devices. Tinfoil hats operate as an amplifier for mind control waves. Mind-controlled people slowly lose their grip on reality which is why it appears that people that wear tinfoil hats have lost their sanity. The only effective way to block alien influences is to use a Faraday Cage Hat. After all, why do you think Daft Punk always wear those helmets? They are aliens that use Faraday Cage Hats to protect their minds from Deadmau5's mind control.
Career Officer
# 8
04-13-2014, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsills View Post
And I went outside once. The graphics were okay, and the physics engine was very realistic, but the gameplay sucked, and the folks I found with exclamation marks on them (in a building marked Big Lots) would only give me quests that involved buying things from them.
Its a total grindfest too. Go to X, do Y for eight or nine hours, return to Z, get up and do it again the next day... every day. Yawn.

And talk about jerks in sector space - Scamitars have got nothing on an articulated bus.

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Career Officer
# 9
04-14-2014, 12:22 AM
tinfoil hats have special properties that amplify the axonal pathways in the temporal lobe and adjust its frequency to match an unexplored area of space nearby, now this area of space is controlled by the death squads of zaan, each zaan is trying to learn more, so put more tinfoil on the hat and it will block their radial thinking arrays. however never discount the tormbor attack fleet because they find out you are putting more foil on then they want you to, you may end up loosing your mind, to adjust for this, go onto sto forums and start posting gibberish, you know, to throw them off, give yourself a feeling of joy so they cant focus their efforts on you.

anyways. what was this about?
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T6 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T6 hero ship.
Captain
# 10
04-14-2014, 02:07 AM
*puts of my tin foil hat* Imma tellin' ya! It's dem daggum aliens!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.