Lt. Commander
# 21
02-07-2010, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesey
I know us euros are usually treated like idiots and 2nd rates but i can assure you we do NOT all use the same computer. Some of us even have two! :p Cant be the guys computer when theres lots of us with same problem.

Like the irony of yer name lol

Lol, is it my turn for our computer yet?

dont you love the way when some of us have problems, those 'apparently' still in game have got to alt away from game and come in here and flame
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-07-2010, 09:14 AM
Yeah I finally had to log out. My zone times were getting longer and longer, and was getting more and more rubber-banding. I was ok with that ...

But then I was trying to enter a system on the sector map for my next mission - and it wouldn't pop up the "entry" message. I parked on the sun for about 2 (real, whole) minutes, then cruised down to where the system meets the map and waited some more. Nothing.

Finally just logged out. Couple minutes later, and I'm now reading lots of people having server problems. So guess I was lucky I got out between missions instead of during them.

I have to say, being Sunday and all, I am kind of wondering just when "this weekend" they plan to expand the capacity like they said in the log-in message.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-07-2010, 09:18 AM
I've just been playing fine. But logged off because of farmers in starbase 24 making it impossible for me to gear my ship up.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Now the whole game crashed, like never seen it before.

I also got some strange Cryptic program now running on my desktop, which is sending gigabytes of stuff to them....CrypticError PID??

Seems to send an error report, but it's uploading the whole client it seems from the size of the file...

The game also started to verify its own state, by going through each and every file.