Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Management Feedback
02-07-2010, 09:23 AM
Okay, so after using the fleet stuff extensively for SOLO Fleet and SuvwI' mob tuq.

Here are my criticisms and issues:
  • We need per-person permissions. Desperately. Now.
  • We need fleet titles(not just ranks, but titles for various roles, like recruiter, bank manager, etc)
  • The motd pops up on EVERY map-transition. Very annoying. Can we get finer control over this, like, "pop up X number of times" or when it pops up, "Sector transitions"
  • We need an officer MotD.
  • We need the ability to make notes about members, and leave them for officers to see.
  • Fleet bank tabs should start off cheaper.

Edit: The TribbleBBQ community agrees with these changes as well.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroth View Post
Okay, so after using the fleet stuff extensively for SOLO Fleet and SuvwI' mob tuq.

• We need fleet titles(not just ranks, but titles for various roles, like recruiter, bank manager, etc)
  • The motd pops up on EVERY map-transition. Very annoying. Can we get finer control over this, like, "pop up X number of times" or when it pops up, "Sector transitions"
  • We need the ability to make notes about members, and leave them for officers to see.
I move to 2nd this request!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 09:35 AM
My name is Osias and i approve of this message.

(+ 1 in support of these changes)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:

Aggree and disagree somewhat:-

1 - Not to keen on per person permissions, this should be handled by guild rank
2 - Agree with the titles to some extent, if anything, there should be options to name ranks to those titles.
3 - Agreed, its not bad that it does it, but an option to remove it should be there
4 - Agreed, very handy for relaying information between offciers in different timezones
5 . Definatly required, it is 'very' useful to have, instead of having notes all over your desk on fleet members
6 - I don't think the fleet bank tabs are that expensive to be honest, perhaps making the first 1 or 2 half the value, but at the moment, raising those kind of funds isn't that bad if the fleet works together.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Well, I wouldn't mind not having per-person permissions if we had more fleet ranks.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:

Absolutely, we need these, ASAP

*BUMP*
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:

• The motd pops up on EVERY map-transition. Very annoying.

Agree. About the MOTD, why not just have it pop up when you log on and when you change sectors?

Please add to the list
  • Fleet bank Permission, limits per rank on number of items taken out of the bank.
  • Fleet uniform, please allow other fleet members to either create or submit uniforms for the fleet to wear.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-11-2010, 12:19 PM
A few more features needed:
  • Downloadable logs from fleet/fleet bank
  • Logs should show the @name as well, to deal with bank robbers
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Speaking of bank robbers...

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...a/fleet_wd.jpg

Someone dipped into the fleet bank today. There's nothing in the log about their joining, being promoted, or anything else. They simply appear to suddenly be in the fleet, rob the bank without the required rank, then leave immediately upon stealing EC. And only EC, it should be noted.

Problem is, the character that stole the credits is now probably deleted and we lost all the available EC. The person never had the clearance to take the items but was somehow able to do say anyway. Definitely needs an overhaul. There are fleets with way more money than us, I doubt we will be the only target.

Gotta love those goldfarmers, right? Someone should just block the entire Chinese block of IP addresses, seriously. Sorry to all those Chinese and Taiwanese players but this is getting absurd.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2010, 05:19 PM
Another couple of ideas:
-Logs should say who invited whom.
-And stardate/GMT time conversion please