Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
You Are Not Allowed to Login to this Server at This Time

This is the bad message many ppl have, and more of this ppl had lost also the pleasure to play with head-start.
Now the question is one... Why ppl buy pre-order if dont live we play?

I write to my dealer Atari, Metabolis support and Cryptos support this is are the email with they had answear:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATARI

Thank you for contacting the Atari Store customer service
In response to your query sent on 07 February 2010, please find below the requested information.
We are very sorry but we cannot help you further with this matter, as we only provide the buy&download service and can help if you have problems purchasing, downloading or activating the game.

You should turn this matter to Atari, as they are better qualified to answer questions on game, gameplay or other such issues.

This is their support address: http://www.atari.com/support/contact

Best Regards,
Stéphane
Atari Store Customer Service

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cryptos Studios

Hi Mauare,

I’m sorry you’re having issues obtaining your pre-order key. You’ve actually e-mailed the press relations distribution and I can’t access your account for your own security and privacy.

I would recommend that you contact our support group with your complaint. They can better assist you.

US: (408) - 538 - 5346

France: 09 75 17 08 79

Germany: (030) 896 778 048 59

UK: 0870 490 0617

http://www.startrekonline.com/support

Cheers.

Ivan Sulic

Marcom Manager

Cryptic Studios

w: 408.399.1969 ext. 305

m: 415.297.1235

e: isulic@crypticstudios.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but dont is ended
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

METABOLIS

((The email is in italian it is a auto-answear who give me again the key i just have and the link where i can download the game... I think they dont read the mail, only the object of it and send the automatic answear, the first they see O_O))

THE EMAIL:
Ciao,

Abbiamo il piacere di confermarti l’acquisto di Star Trek Online Digital Deluxe Edition
Troverai qui sotto i link di download del tuo gioco e il numero di serie necessario per installazione e per giocare.
Ti invitiamo di conservare con cura questa email poiché contiene le informazioni utili relative al tuo ordine.

Informazioni sull’installazione
Per facilitare il download, ti proponiamo di seguire questa procedura:

1 – Se non stai usando alcun software di gestione di download, ti consigliamo Free Download Manager http://dl.metaboli.com/dl/freedownloadmanager.exe (gratuito). Installalo lasciando le opzioni di default.
2 – Crea una cartella con il nome del gioco sul desktop o su qualunque periferica di archiviazione dati che abbia sufficiente spazio.
3 – Lancia Free Download Manager. Clicca sul pulsante « + » in alto a sinistra, copia il link di download del file n°1 del gioco presente in questa email ed incollalo nello spazio riservato all'URL.
4 – In « Salva nella cartella: », seleziona la cartella che hai appena creato. Clicca su OK e aspetta che il download del file sia terminato prima di ripetere la procedura con il file n°2, 3, ecc.
5 – Una volta che avrai scaricato tutti i file, fai doppio-click sul file .exe per far partire l’installazione.

Scaricare e installare Star Trek Online Digital Deluxe Edition :

Ecco i file del tuo gioco da scaricare:

Schedario no.1
Schedario no.2
Schedario no.3
Schedario no.4
Schedario no.5
Schedario no.6

Per evitare frodi, potrai scaricare il gioco per un massimo di 6 volte. Se avrai bisogno di ulteriori download, contatta il supporto clienti all’indirizzo serviceclient@metaboli.fr indicando il tuo numero d'ordine ( 808106 ) e l'indirizzo email usato durante l'acquisto.
Puoi masterizzare il tuo gioco su cd/dvd per future installazioni. Ti basta creare un cd/dvd di dati e copiare i file scaricati.

Troverai qui sotto le varie chiavi da utilizzare dopo aver attivato il gioco
(leggi le istruzioni per l’installazione all’inizio di questa email per sapere quando utilizzare ogni chiave fornita (se più di una)) :

" CD Key " o della " Chiave multigiocatore " : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Se ti serve aiuto per Star Trek Online Digital Deluxe Edition :
Se incontri delle difficoltà nel download, nell’installazione o nell'attivazione del gioco, puoi contattare il nostro supporto clienti all’indirizzo serviceclient@metaboli.fr, indicando il tuo numero d'ordine ( xxxxxx ).
Per tutti i problemi di compatibilità o bug del gioco, contatta il supporto clienti dell'editore del gioco. Potremo fornirti il loro indirizzo se necessario.

Riepilogo del tuo acquisto :
Numero d'ordine: xxxxxx
Descrizione: Star Trek Online Digital Deluxe Edition
Data: 29/01/2010
Importo: 59,99 EUR
Prelevato a: xxxxx@xxxxx.xx

Graze per aver scetto il nostro servizio.
Cordiali saluti,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe is better i make a ticket to Star Trek online support?
Yes a just do that 2 times and this is a copy:

Ticket 1

SUMMARY
You Are Not Allowed to Login to t - #xxxxxx - Star Trek Online...

CREATED
02/07/2010

STATUS
New

No

TICHET 2:

SUMMARY
You Are Not Allowed to Login to t - #xxxxxx - Star Trek Online...

CREATED
02/03/2010

STATUS
New

No
------------------------------------------

In all two ticket i have this message:

There have been no responses to this ticket yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THERE HAVE BEEN NO RESPONSES TO THIS TICKET?

Now what i must to do?

I think then who we customer of pre-order, that ppl had bilieve in this game, dont are important for cryptos and atari?

I read the release notes of all updatyes in this week cryptos had make, they had fix many problems with the game, also the power of the ship or a bit of audio detailed and they dont have time to fix we problems.

Is a good thing pay a preorder?

((i hope someone of cryptos staff read this forum for have a one idea of that they customer think and the our problems))
Lt. Commander
# 2 I Pay I Want To Play
02-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Another day in italy, ianother day i can't play, i pay 59,99 euro for not play wow.

Also today my email is empity, the ticket not readed from the staff, Cryptos, atari and metabolis are today silent

i will update this post and in other forums ecery day, i hope someone decide to help ppl with a preorder version of this game.

I PAY I WANT TO PLAY

Mdification: Now i join in the game but if i change or create new character? I dont had received email or other about that then i dont want try to continue to play then we see when the staff advise me who is all ok
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 04:48 AM
risposta al primo ticket

Greetings, I took a peek at your account and I do not see and activated retail key on your account. Depending where you purchased the game from (please see dev post: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=107021) you will not be able to login until you have activated your retail key. A quick note on the attached thread: The grace period for the US will know be ending on Feb 8th, 2010 at 11:59pm PST. Cheers, Cryptic Studios

Star trek say the problem is the dealer, the dealer is star trek mah
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 06:48 AM
Go into your account page. Copy and paste all activated products here. Because it sounds liek you do not have a retail key registered to your account. A pre-order key is not a retail key. You need to buy the game to play.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
Go into your account page. Copy and paste all activated products here. Because it sounds liek you do not have a retail key registered to your account. A pre-order key is not a retail key. You need to buy the game to play.
I buy one year of game i pay 59,99 euro

yes i know but they give me always the pre-order key

i explain many time but metabolis give me the pre-order key

today i still dont have my key

Star Trek Online
Download Game Client
Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder

Subscriptions
Lt. Commander
# 6 Same problem
02-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Hallo
I am having the same problem... It doesn't work!!!
WHAT HAVE I TO DO???
PLEASE HELP ME
TY
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2010, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrel View Post
Hallo
WHAT HAVE I TO DO???
PLEASE HELP ME
TY
i still dont know, now i join but it say me my account is allowen for one month, and i dont have answear in my ticket

my first ticket is from Feb/10/2010 but stil dont reply
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2010, 02:27 AM
Your account page should look something like this:

Star Trek Online
Download Game Client
Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder
* Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe

Subscriptions

* ACTIVE

*edited for some account privacy

By your own copy and paste your account only shows that you have entered a only a pre-order key. This is exactly what tedgp123 asked you. I don't know when your grace period will end, but if you do not enter a key different from your pre-order key, you will not be able to login before long.

Whomever you ordered the game from, they are supposed to provide you with this key. If you can call them, then I suggest you do so. It is not Cryptic's fault that you do not have a key yet because they did not sell the game to you. You should have received a confirmation email for your order from whomever you bought the game from. Look for it and contact them directly to resolve it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2010, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrel View Post
Hallo
WHAT HAVE I TO DO???
PLEASE HELP ME
TY
What have you to do? Enter your retail key and activate your account.
You are welcome.

If you do not have a retail key from your retailer it is definately their issue. If you can not enter your retail key then it may be an issue with Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2010, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauare View Post
i still dont know, now i join but it say me my account is allowen for one month, and i dont have answear in my ticket

my first ticket is from Feb/10/2010 but stil dont reply

If your account details do not say retail or digital deluxe, chances are you dont have a game key on your account. Copy and paste your activated products. that way we know for sure whats wrong.