Lt. Commander
# 11
02-07-2010, 06:22 PM
All I ask for in a Star trek mmo is the following:

Functional bridges... the ability to walk around my ship go to my "ten forward", my quarters my ready room. Have staff meetings with players and my NPCs. Also let enemy boarders come on board chasing them around my ship. Also be able to visit all ports of my ship talk to people interact make me feel more like I am a captain not the entire crew and ship

Sandbox.. only instancing in missions not patrols. Also want Star fleet command visitable by beaming OR taking a shuttle craft around.. I can understand risa not being here but why isnt earth at least visitable?

Forced use of shuttle craft... happens in star trek alot you know not every planet you can use transporters on.. let me use my shuttle that most star ships have..

Let me choose to send my number 1 on away missions I mean picard didnt always go.. let him be like my second character I can be and use.

Ships that are like the ships in the show. I just feel so weak sometimes.

Hmmm thats all I can think of right now
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post

Functional bridges... the ability to walk around my ship go to my "ten forward", my quarters my ready room. Have staff meetings with players and my NPCs. Also let enemy boarders come on board chasing them around my ship. Also be able to visit all ports of my ship talk to people interact make me feel more like I am a captain not the entire crew and ship

Sandbox.. only instancing in missions not patrols. Also want Star fleet command visitable by beaming OR taking a shuttle craft around.. I can understand risa not being here but why isnt earth at least visitable?

Forced use of shuttle craft... happens in star trek alot you know not every planet you can use transporters on.. let me use my shuttle that most star ships have..

Let me choose to send my number 1 on away missions I mean picard didnt always go.. let him be like my second character I can be and use.

so you want to zone to your shuttle so you can fly a kilometer to zone to the planet?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post

i want a star trek simulator too.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenchuan View Post
so you want to zone to your shuttle so you can fly a kilometer to zone to the planet?
Well more like I want to be able to just take the shuttle out for a spin maybe make space zones a bit more realistic.. I dunno I just want a damn shuttle mission!! Systems need to be at least 100x bigger as well sigh dreams I have oh and less loading screens I can go from onside of a planet to another in SWG and only loading screen I get is when I use the shuttles... beyond that it stops for a second to load more up but thats about it lol
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyklingon
i want a star trek simulator too.
I honestly think to appeal to the real trekkie fans thats what we need. I think it would be fun I maybe a minority but that my opinion and my thoughts make me think " wow this is star trek" this game is star trek to but I feel also like I am playing a typical mmo with star ships and phasers I liek this game I just wish we got more for our money...