Lt. Commander
# 1 disconnections
02-07-2010, 11:30 AM
probably already posted, but i keep disconnecting back to character selection only to be placed into a queue to get back ingame, is this a known bug? and is cryptic looking into this? if a large playerbase was anticipated why isnt the server big enough to handle a huge volume of players?.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 11:53 AM
whe you get "Game Server not responding"

you will end up in que
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Connection was lost on mine, dumps me straight to a queue screen for a couple seconds, then dumps me back to account login. I login, get infinite character retrieving screen. ctrl-alt-delete the game, relaunch, 400 person queue. i suppose my team will have finished city on the edge of never by now
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Yeah I'm getting "Game Server not responding" when doing missions in Alpha Centari.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jezerai
whe you get "Game Server not responding"

you will end up in que
Oh right, so basically were in a queue when in the laoding screen as well? cause it sure feels like it, but when you get booted out due to server not responding when so called entering a system for a mission, its a little ridiculous to attempt to log in and find your then waiting 20 mins to get back in.

This should not be happening when we are "technically" now paying customers, the odd log in failure due to down time is differnt we have to accept the odd downtime, but Queues? should not have to accept that, i could understand queues in beta etc, but retail? they really should have sorted out the server to handle what was sold.