Lt. Commander
# 31
10-27-2008, 03:50 PM
And another person with no sense of humor. Personally I was over joyed to learned the goat's name is snowflake.
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-27-2008, 03:52 PM
<---- not too concerned about the goat, no.
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-27-2008, 03:53 PM
Snowflake can go and have a great life, without me! :p
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-27-2008, 04:06 PM
Meh.
After struggling through question after question from people who want to read the design documents rather then wait for the game's release, ya need some kind of comic relief.
Lt. Commander
# 35
10-27-2008, 04:09 PM
I look forward to see the factions Dominion & Romulan empires in the game. Also I'm eager to control a ship from the inside on a bridge along the crewmates.

The goat still looks great!
Lt. Commander
# 36
10-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Quote:
We’re still trying to get in touch with Snowflake to talk about likeness rights. Her agent has not been returning our phone calls.
I'm thinking his Goat ate the phone. Better check to see if his tummy is ringing! lol

I have a small concern about the creature creator. Creating other species. By the sounds of his comment. It sounds like you can create a Klingon looking species and put it in the Federation. So in other words there is work around. I like the possiblities but it may break down the factional destinctness that Cryptic has worked hard trying to create.

Though I do think it would be awesome to see a Guild create awhole new species and require all guild members to make their characters similar to create a whole new playable race for ppl to play. If they choose to join. Sounds interesting. I'm interested on how far ppl with take this. or abuse it
Lt. Commander
# 37
10-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Well yeah goodie to have again some good info
Very good character customization is excellent!

Very good to hear also that ship control is not just click and move style..But better
Lt. Commander
# 38
10-27-2008, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reiththestud View Post
But really, was anyone actually curious about this goat thing?
Goat thing? How many rediculous assumptions about the game have we beat to death around here? Cryptic shares with us about the games they are making, and behold, the trolls sing their two favorite songs:

1. This is Bad, Bad, Bad...
2. We want more, more, more....

This thread is Flamebait with a capital F. But worse than that, people have no respect to share a little inside joke. Goats are cool... face it and get over it. The fact that we know Cryptic staff ribs Craig about a goat is there for our amusement. Until some creep ruins it. It's those that ruin it for everyone that make me ashamed of our crowd. Some call it elitist, some just think it's ego. I guess because we need an excuse when we find out an actual adult acts this way. But, by example, you can surely see that it is just immature, anti-social behavior.

Countless other fan groups, from all walks of life, have hardly a single member that would think of slithering to the lows of Star Trek Trolls. Frankly, they aren't really loyal Star Trek fans, they fell into it. Like the punk kids in online games...

If it wasn't the Federation flag they were waving, they would find some other group to plague with their anti-social behavior.

I was curious about the Goat... does that make me some kind of game killer?
Lt. Commander
# 39
10-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Goat?? Maybe I haven't been flowing..

I think good questions that were answered were, "Will there be Klingons in SF (and vise versa)" and they talked a little bit about the character creator. Overall it was kind of Blahh though :[

Also good to hear Romulan and Dominion Empires will not be ignored.
Lt. Commander
# 40
10-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Every little bit more info helps to fill in more and more of the puzzle. This is excruciating waiting though. hehe

Thanks for another instalment, and please more more more.