Lt. Commander
When I hover over items I instantly get INFO, which is fine but when I'm moving items/putting items in bank/putting items on BOs/Selling/etc It gets very very annoying becuase the info fills up where I want to put the item, its more or less very hard on the eyes when I'm rapidly moving items and such.

I would either make it delayed a couple seconds and not INSTANT, or via a KEY, like SHIFT hovering makes the item description display like it does now. Makes it less spammy and less hard on the eyes.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleriani View Post
When I hover over items I instantly get INFO, which is fine but when I'm moving items/putting items in bank/putting items on BOs/Selling/etc It gets very very annoying becuase the info fills up where I want to put the item, its more or less very hard on the eyes when I'm rapidly moving items and such.

I would either make it delayed a couple seconds and not INSTANT, or via a KEY, like SHIFT hovering makes the item description display like it does now. Makes it less spammy and less hard on the eyes.
I agree with you, and I've been meaning to bring it up. It's really bad when you're scrolling through a vendor's merch and you can't see the items because of the info popping up all the time. I know it won't do that if you hover right on the scroll bar, but there should be a better way.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Isn't there a tooltip delay in the options? I could've sworn I seen it.

Unless it doesn't work right now?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tn-1
Isn't there a tooltip delay in the options? I could've sworn I seen it.

Unless it doesn't work right now?
LOL.. maybe so. I'll look next time I log on.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 01:47 PM
This does not work on items at all, not sure why it doesnt Items are instant. Even the tooltip delay starts at one full second. which would be fine, just the 'instant' display is making my eyes go wonders when I'm trying to drop 100 items and stack them but the bank gets 'covered' by the info.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
This does not work on items at all, not sure why it doesnt Items are instant. Even the tooltip delay starts at one full second. which would be fine, just the 'instant' display is making my eyes go wonders when I'm trying to drop 100 items and stack them but the bank gets 'covered' by the info.
This is true. I just checked. The option description even says "some tooltips will still display instantly", and it seems that item descriptions are among them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Yes getting this annoying problem to, def needs tool tip delay on item, as very annoying when looking at stuff and fills your screen and cant see what you are looking at.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Yeah you're right, tried it too... found myself fighting with my cursor over the edges of items this whole time to make the tooltip appear elsewhere without me realising it :S

Delay would be helpful or even some sort of transparency option.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-07-2010, 02:09 PM
they should just add the item tooltip to the list of stuff that should work with the delay timer
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2010, 08:02 AM
Quote:
they should just add the item tooltip to the list of stuff that should work with the delay timer
agree. I am tired of getting all my items covered because of instant tooltips. An option to move tooltip location to a centralized area would also be nice.