Lt. Commander
what the hell first i get kicked cause the server didn't respond then i have to wait in this @#!$*&% LOGIN QUEUE. THIS IS BULL?@#% man. how the hell are you supposed to gain repeat business with this sort of service. how come none of the other games that cryptic run don't run like this. this is poor management, and i'm supposed to pay a monthly fee for this. where the hell is that money going to? haiti?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Dude relax, The reason that other Cryptic games don't have this problem is

1 They are "not" Star Trek, which has a HUGE following

2 they have been out for a while

and 3 They are not Star Trek

we all are having the same thing happen and we deal with it the game is not even a week old yet
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico420316 View Post
what the hell first i get kicked cause the server didn't respond then i have to wait in this @#!$*&% LOGIN QUEUE. THIS IS BULL?@#% man. how the hell are you supposed to gain repeat business with this sort of service. how come none of the other games that cryptic run don't run like this. this is poor management, and i'm supposed to pay a monthly fee for this. where the hell is that money going to? haiti?
You know ive had my fill of idiots like you . If you had an IQ higher then a tribble you would Know EVERY MMO AT Launch HAS the same ISSUES WE HAVE.

Not One MMO hasnt ive been first days of EQ EQ2 WoW And a whole list of others Same fking issues. Now Sit the sk down and if you find a bug send in a ticket so they can fix it.

Or just leave dont let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. But sitting here witching like your momma told you NO get nothing doen and just makes you look like an attention *****.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 03:11 PM
facepalm

double hand facepalm
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyspair View Post
Dude relax, The reason that other Cryptic games don't have this problem is

1 They are "not" Star Trek, which has a HUGE following

2 they have been out for a while

and 3 They are not Star Trek

we all are having the same thing happen and we deal with it the game is not even a week old yet
so what your saying is star trek has a huge following but yet no one at cryptic could pull their head out and make it so all the HUGE fan base could actually log on to play ?

that is such a weak argument, cryptic ripped us off with a way too early launch, they flat out weren't prepared, not a paying customers fault.........................

and first impressions are the lasting ones, if peeps think this game sux because they attemp to log on during launch week, then they is no help for it. Dooooooooommmmmm
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 03:23 PM
im not sure how this Queue system works anyway, i was in the queue to start with with 560 other people, i clicked cancel login attempt and clicked login in again, and i was straight in, and havent been DCed all night, if it is a queue system then i think it really should work as such, not let someone cancel and jump straight in at the first opportunity.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 03:28 PM
I've been kicked from the server maybe 6 or 7 times today now. Not once have I had to wait in a queque. Maybe I'm just lucky though....
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2010, 03:29 PM
to be fair tho guys yes they may have unexpected capacity but us as fan boys recognise its star trek so gunna get big following so they shudve presumed that like we have. and seccond they already have two other mmo's so u would think that they would have the making of an mmo pretty ironed out by now. sorry tht is my opinion, i love this game really do, just load time between areas and its def not my comp or connection and i wont state either of them so i dont look like im bragging, and the wonder of when i log in if i actualy get in straight away, and now im at the doomsday mission where ive heard u get stuck so im too scared to try that now
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Wow.

If you REALLY have a problem with the queues and you know, blow a blood vessel over it ...

Cancel your sub and go play Wow or something.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-07-2010, 03:42 PM
The same things were said about WoW's release, and they were 100x worse.