Lt. Commander
# 1 2 for a casual fleet (US/EST)
02-07-2010, 06:38 AM
Hiyo, two grizzled MMO veterans looking for a close-knit casual fleet. We're new to STO, but we've been around the MMO block and are getting the hang pretty quick. We're good players, but don't really have time to be elitist jerks in this game.

Something small and friendly is what we want - people to do things with peacefully, but not obligations or whatever crazy expectations can be set. We also want to play with a mature group (not meme-spouting juvenile delinquents) who are respectful of others.

We play EST in the evenings. Our characters are Tac and Sci, but we're still feeling out the game. If you're interested in us, please pm me.

P.S. We also rent a (currently) 15-slot vent server to use with friends. If we're interested in your fleet and you need a voice chat server, we might be able to provide it for you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Fleet 187 is a fairly close-knit group. Does this mean all 100+ members are close-knit? No. The reason is simple. Not all of them participate with the fleet on the same level. It's common to every group. Basically, the 1-8-7 has members who PvE, some who PvP and others who RP. One or two may not even know what those letters stand for. We think people should play the way they want as long as they respect one another and represent the fleet well in-game. We are looking for members, not numbers. We want you to be active in-game and on the site. Daily? No. Regularly? Yes. We use vent and as I mentioned, have a website. The best way to get to know us is to pay a visit. You can find us at fleet187.com. I think you'll be glad you stopped by.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 08:15 AM
57th Squadron is a gaming family dedicated to having fun with friends online while maintaining the highest standards of skill and sportsmanship. Not tied to any particular game or genre, 57th is open to all who enjoy gaming with friends. We welcome all challenges, be they in game or in life, and we face each with the same vigor and together.

http://57th.net/recruitment

18 and older please
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 08:47 AM
My fleet is looking for some folks. We've already determined that we will likely not get any bigger then 25-30 members. So far we're pretty close knit and pretty much try to include the 5 or 6 people we have in everything we do. You can find information here http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=105772

Have a great day
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 08:48 AM
check out the 159th BOHICA Battle Group

www.bbg.guildportal.com

Live Long and Prosper
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Hi

Would love to talk with you about my fleet, The Platinum Intergalactic Entity [PIE]

We're a mature, established guild, with a chapter in several games, and we're currently growing our STO fleet.

We're looking for good-humored folks who enjoy having friends to chat and play with while exploring the mmo worlds. We emjoy our guild's laid-back vibe, and if that's what you're looking for, you may be a perfect match!

Contact me in game @suga, or here, or at our website at www.PlatinumOrder.com.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Greetings

Take a look to see what I am offering and let me know.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...75#post1925575