Lt. Commander
Just a notice to those who AFK or Suicide in PvP and happen to be on the other team as I am:

I will not kill you and I will encourage my comrades not to kill you. You are a coward with no honor, so you do not deserve an honorable death by my blade. I will not have your cowards blood staining the honor of those who have fought and died on that blade in the past.

If you wish to die, then fight and die an honorable death. Otherwise, live as a coward and crawl back into the hole you came from.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 02:53 AM
I'll kill you though. Far as I'm concerned Cryptic's terrible ability at balancing means pvp is there for only xp and money, not fun, and I don't hold it against anyone that takes it to the extreme. I'll not afk myself, mind you, but I'll gladly kill anyone who does.

I mean, tier 1 space is a joke, exposes in general were a ridiculously bad idea, and I'm dreading to see what happens in tier 5 with the carrier when feddies don't get anything like it. CO was better designed than this, and I consider that a total mess.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Now, like all great plans, my strategy is so simple an idiot could have devised it. On my command all ships will line up and file directly into the Federation's cannons, clogging them with wreckage.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Or clog up the forums with rebirths of old threads. The topic is as old as it is asinine. I agree, play or go home but we don't need 500 threads of the same topic.