Republic Veteran
# 11
04-22-2014, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsford123 View Post
Same problem here, though judging by the number of comments in here it seems it may be an unlucky few ... ?
We're only a lucky few, cause the rest can't even start the game
(have a look on the threads in the tech-sec)
Ensign
# 12
04-22-2014, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsford123 View Post
Same problem here, though judging by the number of comments in here it seems it may be an unlucky few ... ?

Maxed everything and restarted. No better.
We might indeed, be unlucky, but not few, just in my fleet there's several mates with the same problem, and there's other post about this, most people do not do forums (like myself) unless there's a really big problem, like the one just now, anyways, lets see what will happen.
Captain
# 13
04-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Well atleast it isn't only me then. I have had blocky images, things mission completely. inventory and bank look empty, see through interaction screens and so on. This is all since the update, before that everything was fine.
Captain
# 14
04-22-2014, 01:34 PM
Someone helped me, go to options->Display and set the resolution scale to 1. That fixes the pixel vision problem.
Ensign
# 15 What worked for me...
04-22-2014, 01:39 PM
I was crashing, freezing, unable to get anti aliasing to work, freezing on loading screens etc. I had stereoscopic 3D enabled on my video card because I occasionally like to play things in 3D. As soon as I disabled the 3D on my video card, everything works fine now. Graphics can be cleaned up with anti aliasing, and no crashing or freezing. Apparently, the option of playing in 3D is broken in Season 9. So if you have these problems, check to see that any kind of 3D mode is disabled on the video card.
Ensign
# 16
04-22-2014, 01:59 PM
Please remember: whenever there is a such a trouble, it is always more helpful to also add your systems specs.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-22-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm also having the same problem. No matter what I set my graphics settings to, it looks like blurry, grainy garbage. What have they done to this game???
Ensign
# 18
04-22-2014, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho80 View Post
Someone helped me, go to options->Display and set the resolution scale to 1. That fixes the pixel vision problem.
After a file check and 2 crashes I could try this, and it worked!, ty ty mate!
Captain
# 19
04-22-2014, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho80 View Post
This is an essential procedure..

I dont have so bad quality problems, BUT, the graphics are not the same. My problem is, the screen is so shiny that i cant play. My eyes hurt a lot. If i deactivate the postprocessing, it improves and now it doesnt hurt my eyes, but the lose of illumination and quality increases. So, what the hell did you do cryptic?? why cant you just let the things as before, they worked right?? why the hell you need to touch the graphic options??. Sigh.

I also play with all the settings maxed. In fact, the same settings i had before the patch. I dont get it.
Ensign
# 20
04-22-2014, 03:25 PM
I am one of the ever so lucky people who is experiencing graphical problems. . no matter what I adjust my ship and everything else looks like its made of legos. . . .

I tried the resolution slider scale seems to improve it alot . . .THanks for the tip

Last edited by rohthaga; 04-22-2014 at 03:28 PM.