Lt. Commander
So I decided to blow some time in Kerrat, and I noticed that while Annihilation Mode was active my impulse drive was smoking. I had never seen that before, it was rather neat and pretty. Then I made a point to check in other maps, only does it in Kerrat. I'm assuming this is yet another zen store ship bug that's either been overlooked or swept under the carpet?

*Addendum - Went back to Kerrat to get screen shots of this and now it's not happening, tried getting singularity charge to 100%, cloaked, decloaked, activated every power... Nada.
Delirium Tremens
XO of Training
Tier 5 Starbase, Tier 3 Embassy, Tier 3 Dilithium Mine, Tier 3 Spire
Join us at www.dtfleet.com

Last edited by silverrain79; 09-29-2014 at 06:42 PM.
Commander
# 2
10-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Yup, the Arkif is one of the ships with more graphic glitches out there when you use the annhilation mode. Is not only that, you lose the shield graphics, the impulse graphics and other things when you activate the ability. Not only that, the ability is so bugged that everybody never use the annhilation mode and the singularity beam because honestly is a total waste. You better do replacing the console for something more useful and in the process you will get rid of all those graphic glitches.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-14-2014, 08:38 PM
I don't see to much of that other stuff, in fact I can't recall seeing any of that other stuff. I haven't had too much of an issue with the Arkif, other than getting stuck in annihilation mode. It's not a necessary console, but it's fun and useful. I rather liked the smoking engines, too bad in the year I've owned the ship that's the only time I've ever seen that.
Delirium Tremens
XO of Training
Tier 5 Starbase, Tier 3 Embassy, Tier 3 Dilithium Mine, Tier 3 Spire
Join us at www.dtfleet.com