Lt. Commander
# 1 Sigh!!! 5 days and counting...
02-07-2010, 05:01 PM
EDIT:

I began to write a post regarding my unresolved bug/ticket and other peoples tickets not being answered or solved, but halfway through the post, I just got fed up...

Did not pay for a life sub and game, just to look at the game. Actually bought the game, believing I could play the game and have fun.

Sad to say.....my patience is running thin. If this is not resolved soon, I will try to get my money back and move on.

Happy gaming
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 05:05 PM
took me 5 days to get a response about my missing red matter, "your problrm would be be resolved contacting billing support" billing support? how do they have anything to do with in-game items???????I'm wondering if a gm will read this and just laugh at me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karvashio View Post
took me 5 days to get a response about my missing red matter, "your problrm would be be resolved contacting billing support" billing support? how do they have anything to do with in-game items???????I'm wondering if a gm will read this and just laugh at me.
I actually also bought a version of the game with red matter, but have not yet entered that gamekey, seeing/hearing so many have problems with it missing. So I have waited for that to be solved, before entering key.

Support is in a sad state...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 05:11 PM
well at least i got all the steam tems i was supposed to(i ordered the steam dde and the atari ce) and i got a free connie ta boot. I assume by the time, if ever, i get my red matter it ill have better gear.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 05:23 PM
No real issues here but I was wondering what the average time frame was for getting a ticket responded to. I have put in a few bug reports and its been 4 days + so far
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolgothir View Post
I actually also bought a version of the game with red matter, but have not yet entered that gamekey, seeing/hearing so many have problems with it missing. So I have waited for that to be solved, before entering key.

Support is in a sad state...
Do remember you're hearing from the folks who have problems, but you've not heard a word from the folks who have no issues...the quite-large majority. It doesn't mean you're not having trouble, it just means you can't judge the extent of any issues from information we have available to us.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzlvraz View Post
Do remember you're hearing from the folks who have problems, but you've not heard a word from the folks who have no issues...the quite-large majority. It doesn't mean you're not having trouble, it just means you can't judge the extent of any issues from information we have available to us.
Well, an unresolved bug/ticket for 5 days is enough for me. There are people with unresolved ticket that have waited even more.

A support is not judged by how many people that are not having issues, but how they solve or handle those that have.

Seeing how they have handled this so far, just don't entice me to enter another gamekey, until I am absolutely sure they sorted out any problems.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-11-2010, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolgothir View Post
Well, an unresolved bug/ticket for 5 days is enough for me. There are people with unresolved ticket that have waited even more.

A support is not judged by how many people that are not having issues, but how they solve or handle those that have.

Seeing how they have handled this so far, just don't entice me to enter another gamekey, until I am absolutely sure they sorted out any problems.
Agreed; never get into a game until you the buyer are comfortable. The Director of CS said last week that their GM Tickets number in the tens of thousands, and one of the devs said yesterday the office has been hit by the plague so they're running short-handed as well.