Lt. Commander
# 1 Yep, CHARGE BACK THEM
02-07-2010, 06:56 PM
I lost my TOS Constitution from yesterday's crash, when I was deploying my new crappy heavy cruiser.

They won't give it back. My bank will **** them. Especially given none of my preorder stuff is in game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat84 View Post
I lost my TOS Constitution from yesterday's crash, when I was deploying my new crappy heavy cruiser.

They won't give it back. My bank will **** them. Especially given none of my preorder stuff is in game.
lol, I had the game crash on me 4 times today. The 4th time I couldn't get back in to save my life. Quality entertainment.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 07:00 PM
lol your bank will **** them, huh? unless you or the bank is willing to spend hundreds of thousands on a lawsuit so you can get your in-game items, don't count on anything happening, except maybe your bank suggesting you cancel your account-which by all means do so, gives more room for other players to login.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewybunny View Post
gives more room for other players to login.
This is the attitude that will kill this game. If the lack of depth/content doesn't first
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewybunny View Post
lol your bank will **** them, huh? unless you or the bank is willing to spend hundreds of thousands on a lawsuit so you can get your in-game items, don't count on anything happening, except maybe your bank suggesting you cancel your account-which by all means do so, gives more room for other players to login.
you must be joking, MMO's and the goldfarmers that ruin the scene also make hell in the banking/credit world for MMO companys. These charges can be easily disputed and you can get your money back with little effort, credit card companys are even getting reluctant to deal with MMO companys due to farmer abuse.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellemen
This is the attitude that will kill this game. If the lack of depth/content doesn't first
Ah, yes, the altruistic hater. The person who, out of the goodness of his heart, attacks the company and all of its defenders in order to get a better game that they can continue to rag on. You're doing nobody any favors, buckaroo.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat84 View Post

Ok, who will not give it back, Cryptic or the tooth fairy?

Have you sent a ticket regarding it? Have they had time to respond? What was the response? and of course how will your bank **** them?

Please tell us the full story instead of a silly post that really do not make any sense what so ever.

Also to the person claiming above me that credit card companies are reluctant to deal with MMO's, on who's comments are you basing this?

A MMO company does not have their own bank, so they are getting payments through a partner, usually one of the bigger banks, who actually takes the money, the mmo company just gives the details you enter and say charge person X this amount. So Cryptic does not charge you, it will be a third party that Cryptic has hired to do that work for them, as that company would do for many other companies as well.

Maybe you should check your info before writing bollocks like that.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2010, 09:12 PM
You can dispute if you bought it from Atari. If you bought from someone else, like amazon, and they delivered the product, you are SOL on not liking the quality.. Since atari publishes it, you can get a dispute from that, most likely.