Lt. Commander
# 221
01-09-2011, 04:29 PM
There is only one improvement to the bridge i need. Let me be on it 24/7. I wanna do everything from the bridge: Communications, Yellow or Red Alert, Combat. Rescale all Bridges there are no mass meetings on our bridges that require this much space. Upon sitting down in the c-chair i wanna see a huge screen in front of me. Only radar (top right), chat box (lower left) and task bars (lower right) should be visible. The team window needs to get much smaller, it's taking too much of the left side already. Bearing/heading indicator (lower middle). All i wanna see from my ship is my weapon fire. Mouse controls view as it is.
Lt. Commander
# 222
01-09-2011, 07:26 PM
The ship interior should include a shuttle bay where you could take a type 4, type 7, type 9, Argo or a runabout out and take it for a spin. Perhaps in the near future, they could introduce flying a shuttle down to a planets surface for a mission.

Also, we could have the view screen actually show what is outside. It also would be cool if we could control the ship from the bridge.