Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Bank Question
02-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Ok I give up, whats up with the Fleet Bank, and fleet members not being able to withdraw items? I've set amounts to various ranks thru the bank tab settings, and still nobody but the Fleets highest officers can withdraw anything. What gives? Am I doing something wrong? Or is something broken?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 07:30 PM
What amounts did you set for your lower tiers?

I'm going to assume you set fairly low amounts with the thought of protecting the Fleet Bank.

The amount you put into the dialog box is also the value of the items you are allowing to be pulled out.

So, if you set the value to something small, say 200, then it will only allow people to withdraw items valued under 200. If you hover over the item, it gives you the value in the lower right hand corner.

I had originally set my limit to 200 to limit bank access....now I've got it set to about 10k just so my fleet mates can withdraw some of the equipment we're finding. I found most Lt/LCdr items valued between 600 - 6k

I'm really hoping the develop something different for the bank controls. It would be nice to set money differently than items.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Ah it's set to value amounts of the items that can be withdrawn, and not the total number of items that can be taken out! Stupid me, I never would have thought of that. Thanks much!