Captain
# 21
04-23-2014, 11:11 AM
It's not a stealth nerf, it's an overt nerf. It was announced on Tribble and in the S9 patch notes.

That being said, I'm really ticked off about consumable devices being put on cooldown when they're equipped. Kits and other reusable gear I can understand, but consumables is ridiculous.
--------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========--------------
>>>CLICK HERE FOR GEAR UPGRADE COST REFERENCE TABLE<<<
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>Check out my redesign concept images<<
>Bob's Big Giant UI QoL Thread<
Career Officer
# 22
04-23-2014, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
It's not a stealth nerf, it's an overt nerf. It was announced on Tribble and in the S9 patch notes.

That being said, I'm really ticked off about consumable devices being put on cooldown when they're equipped. Kits and other reusable gear I can understand, but consumables is ridiculous.
I must have missed it the wall o text patch notes from yesterday.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=92535997000&dateline=  1417572837
Career Officer
# 23
07-18-2014, 12:06 PM
The application of this cooldown to tribbles in particular is ridiculous, considering that they already remove all previous tribble buffs as their very first action.

I understand that it was probably easier to just code it to apply the cooldown to ALL equipable devices, but I can not think that the action is reasonable.

Cryptic, please rethink the cooldown of these devices, and the tribble cooldown in particular.
I understand removing exploits, but with tribbles, there was nothing to expoiit to begin with.

Upping the cooldown from 6 seconds to 15 with season 9.5 only makes this worse.
Career Officer
# 24
07-18-2014, 12:09 PM
Google zombie! Kill it with fire!

*activates plasma flamethrower*
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff - FIX THE UI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Captain
# 25
07-18-2014, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
Google zombie! Kill it with fire!

*activates plasma flamethrower*
Can I join?
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos