Captain
# 1 Raptor turned to Cruisers?
05-24-2013, 09:27 AM
A couple days before LoR went live, I replayed the Klingon mission "The House Always Wins" with a lvl 50 Lt. General - the House of Torg's satellites and freighters were defended by a mixture of Birds of Prey and Raptors.

After LoR went live, I decided to replay the entire Klingon storyline from the beginning with the character to check out the new missions before I would decide on creating a new character or not. I got to the remastered version of "The House Always Wins" - The Birds of Prey were still there, but now there were Cruisers instead of Raptors.

I can understand changes for gameplay and storyline, but why change the Raptors to Cruisers? It just seems kind of arbitrary to me, to be honest...
Captain
# 2
05-25-2013, 09:24 AM
When randomly generated, the game treats Klingon battlecruisers and Raptors as interchangeable. Thus, sometimes you'll fight a battlecruiser, sometimes you'll fight a Raptor instead.
Captain
# 3
05-25-2013, 09:43 AM
When I played this with my second KDF toon, the game generated two raptors and two cruisers. As with all PvE missions, this adjusts to the player's level. Not surprising at all it will give someone cruisers instead of raptors if their level is high enough.
Why do I enjoy JJTrek?

Because I can. Just sayin'

17x - STO's version of the Mockingjay sign.