Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for new friends
02-07-2010, 09:56 PM
I have playing this game since open Beta and am looking for a guild to join. I have played CoH, DDO, *** & LOTRO. In DDO & LOTRO I am/was in a guild called Keepers of the Arcane and still play LOTRO and was an officer. We are a small guild with no more then 20 people ever in our guild but we were close knit. I am looking for a small to med sized guild to join and may bring 3 others from my guild with me. I am recently laid off so my playtime is going to be mostly in the am eastern but the others and I will also be on in the pm and one is from the pacific time zone. So if you think your guild/fleet fits the criteria let me know and answer these 3 questions.

- How large is your Fleet/Guild?

-Do you like to have fun and joke around while accomplishing your goals?

-What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Lt. Commander
# 2 The {UFP} Fleet
02-08-2010, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmay44 View Post
- How large is your Fleet/Guild?

-Do you like to have fun and joke around while accomplishing your goals?

-What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Hey there kbmay44!! Best of luck to you and your friends in your search for a Fleet. I'll take a shot at answering your questions above before telling you about the {UFP}
- Our Fleet has over 300 members. Of which there are over 200 very active people.

-We for sure like to joke around while helping out each other and the community at large. otherwise, I'd be out on my butt looking for a Fleet also!!

-True or indicated airspeed? Has this bird recently eaten or "relieved" itself?

Back to why we're in this thread . . . In your research be sure to check out the {UFP}. We're a Star Trek only gaming community that has been in operation now for seven years.

To find out more about us, just use the link in my sig. Then use the tabs on the left of the main page to find out everything you would like about us. If you have any questions about us just PM me here or on the {UFP} site. I'll help in any way I can. If you do sign up with us please tell them AlanShepard sent you!!

So again good luck in your search & in game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 05:50 AM
wrong answer to the swallow question...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutherios View Post
wrong answer to the swallow question...
True He did But I will forgive him as it is another genre then StarTrek.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 05:54 PM
How real do you want to be as starfleet? We are the Starfleet! We are starfleet operations, the true echelon command of missions for starfleet command. Check us out http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=109804

-still small incept date was this morning but already growing past 30
-swallow question, Unladen Swallow is an optimization branch of CPython, intended to be fully compatible and significantly faster. The project is sponsored by Google, and the project owners, Thomas Wouters, Jeffrey Yasskin, and Collin Winter are themselves full-time Google employees.[1] It aims to achieve its goals by supplementing CPython's custom virtual machine with a JIT built using LLVM. Unladen Swallow is hosted on Google Code. [2] The project had stated a goal of a five-times speed improvement over CPython.[3]

as a bird they are the fastest swallow..and farthest migrator ...

and unless yer playing "blame the poster above you" of course we are damn serious you hear me? lol damnit i didn't ask for you to shave that guys unibrow.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Rommel
How real do you want to be as starfleet? We are the Starfleet! We are starfleet operations, the true echelon command of missions for starfleet command. Check us out http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=109804

-still small incept date was this morning but already growing past 30
-swallow question, Unladen Swallow is an optimization branch of CPython, intended to be fully compatible and significantly faster. The project is sponsored by Google, and the project owners, Thomas Wouters, Jeffrey Yasskin, and Collin Winter are themselves full-time Google employees.[1] It aims to achieve its goals by supplementing CPython's custom virtual machine with a JIT built using LLVM. Unladen Swallow is hosted on Google Code. [2] The project had stated a goal of a five-times speed improvement over CPython.[3]

as a bird they are the fastest swallow..and farthest migrator ...

and unless yer playing "blame the poster above you" of course we are damn serious you hear me? lol damnit i didn't ask for you to shave that guys unibrow.
Thanks for the offer I am going to look at all offers and weigh my choices.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Hi if you are interested in a fleet of mature, fun, helpful people check out our Fleet

The Clan Hunters has existed since before 2000 we started on Armada I expanded to Armada II and many other games.

We have a website, new forums, and ventrilo server.

www.ClanHuntersHQ.com

if you are interested in joining post a comment to our tread on STO
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=110629
or a comment on our own forums
you can also pm me in the game Nikita@NikitaCH
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2010, 10:58 PM
Come check out fleet 187. We are a casual mature fleet with lots to offer. We are looking for all kinds of players. Visit us and find out more at fleet187.com

- How large is your Fleet/Guild? About 70 active members...

-Do you like to have fun and joke around while accomplishing your goals? Of course!

-What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? 25.21 KTAS
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-11-2010, 06:44 AM
Thank you all again for your responses. My friends and I are still mulling our options but we should decide soon.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-11-2010, 06:53 AM
Greetings

Take a look here if you have time.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=90064

1. 10 currently atm
2. yes we joke around and a couple of times added tribbles to the fleet bank with food
3. 31 mph when traveling