Lt. Commander
# 1 A Long 10 Hours
02-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Well, today is my Friday. I worked 7 days in a row, had one day off, and then had to work another 4. I'm on that fourth day and am really looking forward to having time to finally play this game. I've had a pitiful amount to play thus far due to my work schedule and have found a way to make it to Lt. Com 1 (or level 11).

The next 10 hours of my shift are going to go by really... really slow. Luckily, we have TV's at work, and I brought in the newer Star Trek movie to watch (Blu-ray).
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Spoiler Alert: Spock does Spock-y things.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizarone View Post
Spoiler Alert: Spock does Spock-y things.
*Gasp*
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telekill View Post
Well, today is my Friday. I worked 7 days in a row, had one day off, and then had to work another 4. I'm on that fourth day and am really looking forward to having time to finally play this game. I've had a pitiful amount to play thus far due to my work schedule and have found a way to make it to Lt. Com 1 (or level 11).

The next 10 hours of my shift are going to go by really... really slow. Luckily, we have TV's at work, and I brought in the newer Star Trek movie to watch (Blu-ray).
I used to be able to play 'puter games AT work (don't hate me), but no more. Now I do the standard 9-5 AND am on call the rest of the day/night. Now all I have time to do is haunt the forums while I wait for my next work-related crisis. I was part of the head start and I'm still only lvl 8 .
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 05:22 PM
I've been pulling overtime for more than a week now and I just reached lv 10 the other night. I was part of the OB and the pre-start, too. Work sucks, but not having money sucks even more. My only short day was sunday, where I only worked 8 instead of 12 hours.

And there's more coming...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 05:29 PM
2 jobs, a nagging wife and a baby no the way...

Tonight is my night to play while the wife it at her work

But that equate to about 4 or 5 hours a week unless I'm lucky to get on, on the weekends.

I don't know how people have made it to Admiral so quickly they must have no life and no responsibilities.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 05:32 PM
I love my job. I get paid $12.00 an hour, full benefits, and I even get paid gas mileage. I can't wait to work tonight and make $18.00 an hour for my 12 hours of overtime pay. Best part about the job is that I do a whole lot of nothing but play on my laptop, psp, DSi, and read books. I usually just drag out my 4TB external and watch some tv shows/movies. So, long story short. Get a degree in criminal justice and get a security job. Once I turn 21, I will move up to Armed Security.