Lt. Commander
I had 160 CP before adding in my Atari DDE.

Now that is supposed to come with 500 points...

Now I only have 500 points on my Cryptic Account. Where are my other 160 points?

Sent in a ticket a day ago with no response yet obviously but wanted to make a post in case anyone else had this happen to them.

Now I'm not a complete idiot so before you even ask I didn't accidentally buy something in the C-Store.

In fact the only thing I could accidentally have bought would be Ferengi, and I'd have had to buy them twice which is impossible.

I also haven't even logged into Champs for over a week so I know I didn't spend them there.

Just curious if anyone else has found they're missing points and if they have heard anything from a Dev. I did a search but forum search tools are about as helpful as bug search tools I'm afraid...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 04:26 AM
I also had the same problem, but my difference is that I was supposed to get 500 skill points from WalMart and I never received it. I'm thoroughly ****ed.

I'm also a lifer. I'm also one of those who's only played two or three hours a day.. almost ltcdr and the game is well, meh, UP TO THIS POINT, and I am thoroughly bored... I want my new ship and really some interesting things to do. I will wait and see.I'm going to open another ticket so hopefully they will respond.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 04:42 AM
wish i could help you, i only had 80 CP left over from CO and used it to get the ferengi captain right before they fixed everything up and put the 500 cryptic points in my account. ( i'll never use the ferengi, i just thought the joke of having to purchase a ferengi was funny enough to warrant actually buying it :p )

Hope you get your points back, there's been lots of problems with c-store stuff and they've likely done quite a bit of fiddling around to fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 08:26 AM
CMO - The game gets much more enjoyable once you hit Lt. Cmdr and get missions like City on the Edge of Never...

I'm hoping someone else has had this problem and could even pinpoint exactly the day this happened.

I didn't notice if it happened after I "bought" my free Unlocks or if it happened after I actually received my C-Points from the DDE...Or if it happened after I applied my collectors edition code...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 08:32 AM
I had a balance of 80. I purchased a block of 500 to use for future content. At first it showed 1080 (I assume it accidentily added 500 bonus from a retail copy and they removed it) but now it's down to 500 so my 80 has disappeared.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2010, 05:02 PM
I have the same issue my DDE seems to have reset my total points to 500 and I had around 300 points or so from my champs account.. I never used the original CO points for anything. I just opened a ticket as well.

Cryptic .. FIX THIS!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 05:03 AM
Same problem here. I had 200 before getting the additional 500 from the Digital Deluxe edition. For a while it read that I had 700 but I checked yesterday and it was down to 500. There may be a major glitch going on with this. Hopefully Cryptic will respond to us soon and fix this problem.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2010, 05:26 AM
Did the extra 500 Cryptic points come with all DDE?

I just noticed this was added to my account

I purchased the Steam DDE tho. Have been playing since head start and the points were only added in the past few days or so.

Are we able to transfer them to other players?

I hate Klingons and may be able to help someone out.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-09-2010, 05:48 AM
I've had this same issue since this weekend. Had 400 CP for CO, bought a little extra, 500 CP for STO, think I had around a total of 1200 CP, then it started showing as only 500 CP. Reported it and as of now still not fixed. Hopefully soon.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-09-2010, 01:48 PM
My ticket from several days ago has STILL not been looked at/replied to...

My guess is they don't care because there isn't much in the C-Store to buy yet...but I'd like to get this fixed before a month goes by then they suddenly say they can't find records from that period anymore or some non-sense.