Lt. Commander
Good day. I feel it is time in my career that i start looking into fleets. I am Lt. Commander 2nd grade. I have a long history of command positions in all of my previous endeavors (EQ1, EQ2, WoW, Earth and Beyond, FFiX, Lineage II, Planetside, ETC). Although my history dictates that I would make my own fleet, i have decided to offer my services to anyone that would be interested. I am a team player and listen well. I do enjoy moderate role playing but that doesn't have to be a requisite. What i am not looking for is a power hungry group of children who only wish to level as fast as they can and "finish" everything. what I am looking for is a mature group of adults that enjoy STO, Star Trek lore, and is looking for an experienced commander to fill out the ranks.
Thank you.

Lt.Command Kak Vander
Captain
Ranger II- NCC 93411
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 06:43 AM
hello and welcome to the sto forums. we at the 4th fleet are mature, friendly and well oragnised group of active players. we do not have any drama and if an incident arises we have jag in place to deal with the incident. if you would like to apply at one of the best fleets in game go to http://forums.4th-fleet.com/ you can read our history, structure and what is expected from our members.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 06:52 AM
Well Iím currently on the hunt for fresh recruits!

The fleet is very much for casual gamers, those that donít mind a bit of RP and well, want to relax ^.~
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 06:52 AM
Hello Lt. Commander Vander I've noticed your looking into a Fleet

Check out our website at www.clanbbf.com
40% of the time people get lost in this site if you need help just Private message me

Friendly people will help you get setup in the BBF process

We support Team Speak 3 and we use is for Startrek online!

Tell them Curtner Sent Ya!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 07:07 AM
Check your PMs. Filter through the goldspam
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Welcome Captain!

We are Rogue Specter, and would love to have you!

Founded in 2408 on Starbase 500, We are a fleet that has a small amount of members--currently--looking for many more--We are compiled of people who have been in both Closed and Open beta, People who have little gaming experience, and people who have a lot or this is their first MMO.We are friendly, and casual, and we do not require role play but encourage it.

Our Fleet was founded on the principles that many others simply refuse to acknowledge--that every individual has an opinion, and their opinion is entitled.

We are Rogue Specter Fleet--We are members who have broken away from another Fleet during Open Beta because we simply did not thrive off of the drama that their fleet had--this is a game, and we did not want to have the drama that most MMO's experience interfere with game play.

We were founded on January 19th 2010--We have both a Ventrilo Server and a Chat Server. We Welcome opinions, and diversity--and We help our members in pvp, pve and other game play. Our application process is easy.

We Welcome you to our site--please join us if you want a fair, drama free, MMO Experience.

http://www.roguespecter.webs.com
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 09:49 AM
The Sentinels are a multi-gaming community with an average age of 30+ and no drama!

We have an active membership in several different MMO's and are building our Starfleet Division here in STO. At this point we have about 30 active members in our fleet and are steadily growing. The overall guild has over 500 active members and we also maintain our own guild Ventrilo server. We look for quality over quantity, and have a very thorough application process. Its our goal to make sure you are as happy with us as we will be with you.

Our retention rate is very high as we promote more of a gaming community then a single game guild.

Feel free to check out our recruitment thread at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=94701 or just follow the links in my signature to learn more about us.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Shadow Company is a mercenary themed, cross-MMO, roleplay-light/respectful guild founded and lead by Commander Bugbig since 2004.
We cater to mature, no-drama gamers with a focus on fellowship, roleplay, exploration, and above all fun. SC has been highlighted by TenTonHammer (twice!), lagwar.com, and listed as guildportal's most active guild.

Company Motto: "For Power and Profit!"

Core Values: "Loyalty", "Honor", "Excellence"

http://shadowcompany.guildportal.com

Good Luck in your search
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2010, 10:24 AM
You would definitley get along with this group, come give us a look

Space......the Final Frontier, These are the voyages of the Star Fleet Defenders. Our mission: To explore strange new worlds... To seek out new life and new civilizations... To boldly go where no fleet has gone before!

STAR FLEET DEFENDERS

Star Fleet Defenders is a mature, casual fleet for adult STO players. We will be a fun fleet who is more concerned about playing together and enjoying each others company than getting to the highest level. No matter what we do, we will enjoy doing it together. I believe that each member is unique and has something to add to the overall personality of the fleet.

Whether you will be a casual gamer who only plays twice a week or an avid gamer who never logs off doesn't matter to us. Star Fleet Defenders is looking for members with personality!!

Star Fleet Defenders is just trying to be a regular fleet . Please donít get me wrong, I am not saying anything bad about any other fleets (insert name here). I am an older gamer who just wants to start a mature fleet to run some missions with and to have fun. I could really care less about ranking systems for a fleet (ex. Vice Admiral In Charge Of Research) Older gamers just want to have fun!!

Star Fleet Defenders Web Site

Star Fleet Defenders Recruitment Thread

Syrran, Cmdr Star Fleet Defenders
Global Chat Handle @Syrran
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Greetings Commander Mez,

I believe Exodus Fleet would be a good match for your needs. Although exodus fleet was only recently formed the command staff have extensive experience playing and leading in other games.

We are a casual, social fleet and our members are mature. We focus on enjoying as many aspects of the game as we can together rather than focussing on only one or two. We are all star trek fans, and some of us enjoy roleplaying so we have made this an (optional) part of the fleet.

We use ventrilo for our chat server and there is usually someone online to play with.

Warm regards,
General of the ExF T'Espera
Exodus Fleet