Lt. Commander
# 1 Hard to Believe ..........
02-08-2010, 02:07 AM
I love Andorians and play one on STO. Jeffrey Coombs is probably my fav Star Trek Actor.

LOL

I just bought Shran as a Rare Blue Andorian BO. Im not sure his skills are special but its really cool to have Shran serving with me.

I did not think we would really ever see "Known" names as BOs in the game.

It makes you wonder if there is a Spock Vulcan BO, or a Scotty Human, or a Worf Klingon BO.

Kind of cool though. Im not sure if I even tried a rename on a Spock Vulcan BO it would even let you. But seriously, no rename is needed. My Andorian BO name is Shran. And his toon even looks like Shran.

What are the odds or does Cryptic slip us secret goodies sometimes?

Bugshu
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 04:36 AM
During the tutorial, you get to pick your first bridge officer, I notice the one in the middle is a vulcan science officer that looks like Spock. While another Spock seems to be talking too you during the tutorial. Lot of spock in the game. Needs more Kirk imo, dunno why Shatner and other's who are still around are not doing some dialogue.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 06:20 AM
Actually, the BOs in the Tutorial are random (or semi-random, at least). I've done the Tutorial three times, and I've had two Vulcan Tacticals, but never a Science Vulcan.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineWolfe
During the tutorial, you get to pick your first bridge officer, I notice the one in the middle is a vulcan science officer that looks like Spock. While another Spock seems to be talking too you during the tutorial. Lot of spock in the game. Needs more Kirk imo, dunno why Shatner and other's who are still around are not doing some dialogue.
he narrates the mission that saves you a bunch on air travel and hotel prices.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep_Cat View Post
Actually, the BOs in the Tutorial are random (or semi-random, at least). I've done the Tutorial three times, and I've had two Vulcan Tacticals, but never a Science Vulcan.
That's odd, I've done the tutorial to date about 4 or 5 times, and every time it's the same Andorian tactical, Vulcan science, and Bolian engineer. Their genders change sometimes, but it's been fairly consistent for me.

Though I doubt that who they gave you was THE Shran, since he probably died like 200 years before or so. But still cool none the less to get BO that are like characters from the series.