Lt. Commander
# 1 Account issue
02-08-2010, 02:46 AM
Hey Cryptic people.

I have a quick query regarding my account. I purchased the Digital Delux edition from Direct2Drive, but i seem to be missing all of the extras that are meant to come with that edition. I would log into the game and submit a ticket to a GM, but am currently unable to log in as i get the message "You are not allowed to log in at this time" Or a message very similar to this.

Currently, when i go into my account i see:

Star Trek Online
Download Game Client
Activated Features
Star Trek Online - Preorder
Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe
Subscriptions
Game Card ACTIVE
Play Time Until: May 8 2010
Game Card
Change this subscription

Any help is much appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontraban View Post
Hey Cryptic people.

I have a quick query regarding my account. I purchased the Digital Delux edition from Direct2Drive, but i seem to be missing all of the extras that are meant to come with that edition. I would log into the game and submit a ticket to a GM, but am currently unable to log in as i get the message "You are not allowed to log in at this time" Or a message very similar to this.

Currently, when i go into my account i see:

Star Trek Online
Download Game Client
Activated Features
Star Trek Online - Preorder
Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe
Subscriptions
Game Card ACTIVE
Play Time Until: May 8 2010
Game Card
Change this subscription

Any help is much appreciated.
Don't take this wrong, if you can't log in to send ticket, how do you know you're missing the items? They are not listed like pre-order or digital deluxe is.

Also (just in case) when logged in, go to the c-store, (use the bottom right drop down menu on your mini map, or type /cstore (I think) in chat, to open the window). There is a option for your free items, you have to "buy them", for free, to have them show up.

Lot's of people have had problems, judging by posts, but I haven't. Hell I see enough people spamming in chat what the have. Skirts are the only thing that I should have that's bugged.

If you've done all that, I suggest you stick to tickets. Posts on forums are like shouts to GM's in game, they usually don't work.

Maina
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 03:47 AM
Thanks for the help. when i'm able to log into the account i'll go and check that out. I was just under the asumption that the extras would be listed under the account part of the website.