Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
The following list is a Fleet Management/Fleet Bank bug report compiled by me and other people and threads!!

1. setting permissions does not work at all

2. the roster ranks don't line up with players if you scroll down more than one page

3. removed the level thing so all you can see is what rank people are, even on a tooltip

4. fleet banks have 'deposit' and 'withdrawal' and 'limit' settings except they all apply to items too so you can't make it so that people can't withdraw money but can deposit and take items. in fact there seemingly isn't even separate tabs for different money accounts, as far as I know, so you can't set up a 'donate' tab

5. dragging items from fleet bank to ship doesn't work, you have to use your inventory as an intermediate
(this worked in OB)

6. 1,200,000 energy credits to make one 45?-item tab up from 1200 in OB

7. four lines down from five (harder to organize)

8. the fleet bank log has a "more" button to show more than 15 entries but there's no scroll bar so you have to drag the window vertically larger

9. no way to search fleet bank log activity by category

10. no way to manage fleet log (categories, checkboxes, search) which includes the most trivial things like BO renames along with important stuff

11. no fleet tax

12. no way to count members except by hand

13. impossible to see who's in your fleet at a glance (no HUD indication)

14. no hotkey for opening fleet

15. no last log in date to tell inactive members

I have bugged most of these problems more then once and still have no response from my tickets......would be now to at least hear from a dev "We are aware of these problems" in this case no news is not good news!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 05:45 AM
100% agreed

These bugs should be fixed ASAP.

And the features you are talking about (i.i. counting of members) are standard in most MMOs. So this has to be integrated in a fast way, too.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Fleet Chat missing
02-08-2010, 07:11 AM
Joined a Fleet yesterday, played, chatted, etc. All fine.
Logged back on after the SuperBowl and the drop down chat option for Fleet is missing.
It's checked in Chat Settings, hadn't changed anything. I can see member lists, info, etc. Just chant Chat in Fleet or access it without it being in the drop down list.

Tried everything including getting kicked and reinvited.

Anyone else having this issue?

/ command to change chats would be nice, but have yet to see a list of any in change commands.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 07:35 AM
I haven't played around with the fleet window much and have only deposited/withdrawn from the bank so far, so many of the bugs reported by the OP I haven't seen yet, but I definitely have to agree with the cost of a second tab being ridiculously high!
If the second tab costs 1.2 million energy credits then how much would the third one cost??
1st born male child?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 07:50 AM
I'm unhappy with this feature as well.. OP's list is good, but one thing done ASAP:

Fix permissions. This is a feature that is already there, but broken.

I agree with the other tweaks/improvements.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Total Agreement

Can't use the fleet bank for cash if a new player can walk in and rob you blind and leave.

THIS MUST BE FIXED ASAP
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 07:17 AM
Among these many things, I cannot believe it is over 1M credits to get just one other tab in the fleet bank.

WAY too expensive.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2010, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonseye View Post
Among these many things, I cannot believe it is over 1M credits to get just one other tab in the fleet bank.

WAY too expensive.
Indeed, my fellow fleeters were as shocked as I was.

Progression from 100K doubling please (or similar)
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK13 View Post
The following list is a Fleet Management/Fleet Bank bug report compiled by me and other people and threads!!

1. setting permissions does not work at all

2. the roster ranks don't line up with players if you scroll down more than one page

3. removed the level thing so all you can see is what rank people are, even on a tooltip

4. fleet banks have 'deposit' and 'withdrawal' and 'limit' settings except they all apply to items too so you can't make it so that people can't withdraw money but can deposit and take items. in fact there seemingly isn't even separate tabs for different money accounts, as far as I know, so you can't set up a 'donate' tab

5. dragging items from fleet bank to ship doesn't work, you have to use your inventory as an intermediate
(this worked in OB)

6. 1,200,000 energy credits to make one 45?-item tab up from 1200 in OB

7. four lines down from five (harder to organize)

8. the fleet bank log has a "more" button to show more than 15 entries but there's no scroll bar so you have to drag the window vertically larger

9. no way to search fleet bank log activity by category

10. no way to manage fleet log (categories, checkboxes, search) which includes the most trivial things like BO renames along with important stuff

11. no fleet tax

12. no way to count members except by hand

13. impossible to see who's in your fleet at a glance (no HUD indication)

14. no hotkey for opening fleet

15. no last log in date to tell inactive members

I have bugged most of these problems more then once and still have no response from my tickets......would be now to at least hear from a dev "We are aware of these problems" in this case no news is not good news!!

100% agree; I had some noticeable changes to add to this... in the link below:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=111560

Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2010, 03:45 AM
Signing and bumping all available fleet management issue threads cuz, quite frankly, this is re-god-damn-diculous.