Lt. Commander
Why are feds the only one who can form a group and focus fire, is this some unbeatable tactic, the klingons somehow never heard of a thing called teamwork?

The basic concept of every pvp game is to group up and kill people stupid enough to solo in a group pvp game, the klingons can do the "fedball" but a billion times better thanks to stealth

So far im leaning towards all the feds arguments cause klingons are just looking pathetic to me like bad pvpers whining they cant solo gank

Been playing my klingon and its super ez mode, dont see any room for klingons whining except perhaps to hide something, so far we have all the advantages and then some
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanLucSkywalker View Post
Why are feds the only one who can form a group and focus fire, is this some unbeatable tactic, the klingons somehow never heard of a thing called teamwork?

The basic concept of every pvp game is to group up and kill people stupid enough to solo in a group pvp game, the klingons can do the "fedball" but a billion times better thanks to stealth

So far im leaning towards all the feds arguments cause klingons are just looking pathetic to me like bad pvpers whining they cant solo gank

Been playing my klingon and its super ez mode, dont see any room for klingons whining except perhaps to hide something, so far we have all the advantages and then some
T1 troll is trolling.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 05:12 AM
actually its ez mode in all tiers, t2 is only bad for noobs who are used to soloing 3 mirandas

really bad klingons here
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 05:15 AM
Yeah sure. Feds will form the ball.

We will keep cloaked and form a ball.

Then we wait forever for someone to stray alone.

It is never gonna happen. I was in a match yesterday FvK (5vs5). We were outnumbered since noone else zoned in to join us, while Feds had a full group. One of them was very abusing verbally for the chicken Klingons to come to the ball at the center of the map and die.

Now this sucks ass. No way this is space battles that have action and some kind of fun.

I could keep them there for ever if I was alone, and I will sure do that if I can convince my group next time.

Suggestion to Cryptic: Please fix the balance issue at start of matches. At least then we can talk about tactics and balancing for both sides.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 05:25 AM
Sometimes our premade goes against feds if we have 3 or 4 players and still waiting 1-2 of us to get in.

If its a random pug against us we usually kill all 5 with 3 or 4. Then we just wait uncloacked for them to come back.

Thats what you can do, when your teamwork is really good.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2010, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanLucSkywalker View Post
actually its ez mode in all tiers, t2 is only bad for noobs who are used to soloing 3 mirandas

really bad klingons here
come back when you have grown up and played in T3,T4 and T5.

thanks bai
Closed Thread