Lt. Commander
# 1 Skill Training
02-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Is there a list of what skills do and mean exactly. And a list of what the stats also mean, for examples Deflector Dish, Emitters, Photonic Theory? These are just an example, I have not seen a full list and descriptions of skills and stats to explain things. I was hoping the manual you get in the retail box would explain but that was a no go there. And since no Strategy Guide has been mentioned or released, I am trying to find out what I can.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 05:09 PM
i too would like to know, i have something atm that gives deflector dish stat an something that gives sensor array stat...id say that i think sensor array stat makes it so the scan button is more exact but that cnt be....so idk id love for abit of info
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 04:26 AM
Hi hope they come up with something soon, at the moment I have no idea what I am really speccing into and am worried that I will have to respec after putting points into areas I don't need.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 07:53 AM
Yep, I find the skill section and where to put points totally confusing. I hope I can reset points because I am basically guessing where to put them.