02-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Ooooooh they found my honeypot and got blacklisted HAHAHAHA
Lt. Commander
# 112
02-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satcong
I would love a more detailed description of what they did and how your firewall works. I know surprisingly little about firewalls and hacking. And i'm bored at work, so... Tell me a story!
Lt. Commander
# 113
02-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Back from our after lunch meeting...someone help! Another 3 hours
Lt. Commander
# 114
02-11-2010, 10:48 AM
im probably gonna leave early i worked 13 hrs yesterday lol
Lt. Commander
# 115
02-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungin_garbonzo
im probably gonna leave early i worked 13 hrs yesterday lol
Wow! That's crazy!
Lt. Commander
# 116
02-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Well, I've got another hour or so of enslavement in this chair, so i suppose I'll pass on some crap and hope that it will help out someone in a worse timezone then myself.

There's been for many years now an online site, free to use called "stripcreator.com". I have various "strips" that I've posted there over the years. I hope you find them amusing.

A note - the first few comics were done back in '02, which was the height of my counter-strike phase ( a 9 year journey through hell) so feel free to skip those if you didn't play CS. Also, the swear filter control is in the upper right.

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/jbot/96539
Lt. Commander
# 117
02-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Also, the birth of Cornholio!!!! One of the greatest moments in all of cartoon history. This was like getting to see George Carlin perform live, but about 1/10000000th as cool. But that would take significant scientific notation to properly measure, so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD1_G...layer_embedded
Lt. Commander
# 118
02-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Do half Asians also get secret ninja powers and intimate knowledge of the workings of giant robots?

I'm jealous. I'm white. My only power is the inability to jump.
lies! white men also have the incredible power to emulate another race while making themselves look like idiots! ie the "white rapper/gangsta type" or the "asian wannabe anime freak"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satcong
At work but not bored. I have 2 hackers (in-house) pounding my security layers and they're getting frustrated. Fun to watch them try every trick in their book to find cracks in my walls.

they aren't very smart i woulda "cheated" by now and just knocked you out then used your computer that you are logged into to get access >.> probably defeats the purpose of their testing though ... assuming this is meant to be a test and not something they are doing out of boredom.
Lt. Commander
# 119
02-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotmagnet
lies! white men also have the incredible power to emulate another race while making themselves look like idiots! ie the "white rapper/gangsta type" or the "asian wannabe anime freak"

they aren't very smart i woulda "cheated" by now and just knocked you out then used your computer that you are logged into to get access >.> probably defeats the purpose of their testing though ... assuming this is meant to be a test and not something they are doing out of boredom.
Lazy People Use Roofies ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 120
02-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotmagnet
You can't "cheat" me into being knocked down. Especially those two skinny kids versus mighty me 6'7" and around 300 pounds. I could probably break their spine with my pinky.
More on the testing lulz tomorrow! (I was working on a new site with a friend all evening and I need my snore)