Lt. Commander
# 211 meh dn't care
02-09-2010, 07:48 PM
i can't even get a subscription for some reason i've scoured this site and cannot find anywhere to buy a subscription i mean wtf you release a game which is still bugged as hell and we have to pay to help you unbug it account issues i should be in my 30 day trial now yet i've been unable to login for abt 3 days now wtf i like the friends i've made an i don't mind paying 10 a month to play with friends and to make new friends but jesus this game is becoming such a major rip offi'm struggling to keep the thought of trashing this game from my mind my account should be linked to buying a subscription its not :S again wtf there were so many issues cryptic could have addressed completely if they just held the launch for what less than a week rant over i'll be waiting to log in and i seriously better still have my free 30 days xD other than that i'm enjoying this game despite its many many flaws
Lt. Commander
# 212
02-11-2010, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash_the_Stampede
correction Eve is not pvp oriented.
Here is where your credibility disappeared. You obviously never played EVE.
Lt. Commander
# 213
02-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kthang
@Aerodi

This game already exists, EVE Online

...snip....
i disagree. i played Eve for years. i consider Eve an upper tier game, in terms of both content and sophitication. STO is a mid tier game, where casual players can enjoy it without their brain overload or unconsented combat.

i enjoy both...
Lt. Commander
# 214
02-11-2010, 11:46 AM
wow. 11 pages og replies. quite a hot topic.

my best guess is that there are many players who want to play through all the content before their free month is up. not everyone wishes to pay $10-15 a month to enjoy the game on an ongoing basis...