Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
I love the away missions, but they are so few and far between it gets me annoyed.
We have contacts that give defend and patrol missions, so there is no lack of ship to ship combat. I would like a contact, maybe a secret organization within Star Fleet ala DS9 that gives infiltration missions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 07:42 AM
Does no one else want more variety?

Am I the only person who likes the away missions?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 07:49 AM
Would like them to love to see new strange planets. Would be nice if they also add more random generated planets with repeatable quest or something like that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 08:30 AM
I would, I love the ground combat in this game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 09:00 AM
/Signed
/10char
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Great idea! There are plenty of ground mishs out there but as they are random you can pass a game session without any... and that sucks! ;-) One contact that has only ground quests would be amazing.

/Signed
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crea
Would like them to love to see new strange planets. Would be nice if they also add more random generated planets with repeatable quest or something like that.
That's what the star clusters are.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-08-2010, 09:50 AM
I can't really say much for Ground COmbat since for me, it is VERY laggy, but I've heard some good,and some bad things about it. I would like for Exploration missions to have more variety, and to actually have NEW CIVILIZATIONS ready to explore, like, it would be cool if we could explore a pre-warp civilization, that would be cool! Overall, ground combat is okay from what I've played, but I'm not the most reliable source right now, but I would like more variety in away missions.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abradax
I love the away missions, but they are so few and far between it gets me annoyed.
We have contacts that give defend and patrol missions, so there is no lack of ship to ship combat. I would like a contact, maybe a secret organization within Star Fleet ala DS9 that gives infiltration missions.
I agree, the aaway team missions add a whole different feel to the game. The planet enviornments should be expanded, with away team mission givers, and more expansive planet enviornments. I think Cryptic did a great job with this part of the game, and I would like to see more of it
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmike666
I agree, the aaway team missions add a whole different feel to the game. The planet enviornments should be expanded, with away team mission givers, and more expansive planet enviornments. I think Cryptic did a great job with this part of the game, and I would like to see more of it
Anyone else?