Lt. Commander
IP: ventrilo.nathrezim.org
Port: 4135

The Nathrezim Public Vent, supporting all players from World of ******** for 3 years running and opened up to all games for 1+ year.

The old Nath Public Vent server's login details: nathrezim.ventrilo.org:3817, have now changed to: ventrilo.nathrezim.org:4135.

During this transition we have had to re-examine how the vent is managed and organized. So it has undergone a restructuring that will not effect some and others may not enjoy.

The purpose of the vent remains as it has for the last 3 years, to provide a free, stable, universal server that people can rely on to be there when needed. A place that players can go to meet and augment their ability to progress without any obligation, financial or otherwise.

What has changed is our offer of completely free guild hosting and free private rooms for frequent users of the service. We needed to find a way to help offset the costs that do exist with maintaining a server. We decided that we can offer that same hosting of private rooms for groups of individuals and entire guilds for a very small donation to the server ($10 for 4 months). That comes out to be $2.50 and per month. The reason why we decided to make the offer this way is to obviously offset the cost of the server in general. Also allow you to be a greater part in keeping this great community alive and thriving. The lowest effective monetary value was chosen to maximize your personal benefit.Those that did donate would be given a VIP tag for recognition of their contribution to the community and a private channel that they would be given administrative access to moderate and customize with sub-channels among other things. There is no limit on the number of users in your private channel/sub-channels, no joke, I dare you to even dent our 200 user capacity with legitimate users in our channels.

I do apologize for this implementation as I wish that I could give everyone the feel of owning their own vent for nothing, but without a level of freely given donations to support the server, this just isn't practical. So I can only do the next best thing and offer those extra services for as low a cost as possible to help offset the upkeep.

Help us spread the word about the change of address and see you online!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Oh forgot to mention that when you get in you can always PM me [Admin] Ichir if you need help with anything or are just bored.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 09:01 AM
yes i am shameless
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 08:19 AM
morning bump
Lt. Commander
# 5 Many Thanks
02-10-2010, 08:27 AM
Thanks to you and your group for setting this up. I have used Vent in the past and it is a great way of communicating via voice. With the RL times as they are it is nice that some who really can't afford it will have a way of talking with each other.

I never heard anything about this when I was playing WoW. But then, there is so much out on the Internet about WoW.

Thanks again.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 07:39 AM
for the longest time it was a server dedicated to the horde side on Nathrezim, but then there began such demand for the service from other servers and other games, long story short we decided to roll with the times and just open the doors to everyone. so tell your friends tell your family, use this vent to its full exent. that's what it's there for
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 10:06 AM
back to being shameless.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2010, 10:16 AM

Added it to my list. I'll have to wait to hop online until I'm home from work, though. :b
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2010, 07:59 PM
Hope to see you online soon.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2010, 08:14 AM
good morning Mr. bump.