Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
Hey folks. Not sure if this is a bug but I think it is.

I decided to finish up some quests. I have "The Ultimate Klingon" a LC 2 quest.

The fourth part is "A Good Day to Hide". It says "We need you to go to the Korvat System in Pi Canis Sector Space and meet with... ". Then below it says in green, which I assums is the practical instructions "Speack with Chirgeon Ghee P'Tell at the Korvat Colony in the Hroni Sector".

I am in the Hromi Sector. I used the map - system list to find Korvat and autopilot took me there. However, the planet is Red, has no name above it and I get no option to click on it or enter it. I see other ships coming up to the planet and vanishing so I assume they are getting in. I'm LC 4 now so I don't think I"m too low level to enter.

Any thoughts? If nobody has any ideas I'll have to drop the whole quest and restart which is very lame.

~ Foulwin
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Any thoughts?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Did you fly up as close as you can to the planet and beam down? I'm guessing here, I haven't done it yet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 10:27 AM
TBiscuit,

I can't GET to the planet. I fly to the Korvat system in the galatic view and get NO option to enter the Korvat system, so I can't get to the planet. I've flown up toand bumped the system but no optoin box for entering the system happens.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 09:40 PM
I dropped it and got it again to see if it made any difference. Then I notice, for the next part you need to head to the H'ataria system.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2010, 10:16 PM
I'm stuck at the part where I suppose to arrest Amor Sigh but he is nowhere to find. I killed all the Augment Gorns but Amor Singh has disappeared on me.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Star Treker
I'm stuck at the part where I suppose to arrest Amor Sigh but he is nowhere to find. I killed all the Augment Gorns but Amor Singh has disappeared on me.

I just did that map. He's (or should be) in the middle of the very last room..you banter with him and he spills some story line and then you beam him up to your ship and then leave yourself.

..emphasis on the 'he should be' part
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2010, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissky View Post
I just did that map. He's (or should be) in the middle of the very last room..you banter with him and he spills some story line and then you beam him up to your ship and then leave yourself.

..emphasis on the 'he should be' part
Well I finally got that mission finished. The first time I done it he wasn't in the room where I supposed to arrest him (after I talked to him and defeating the 2 Gorns) but the second time I had a team and he finally appeared in the room. I believe that mission is a little glitchy.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2010, 06:42 AM
Same problem here. I cannot enter the Korvat system. 3 tickets later and no resolution. It shows as a "red" system to me. I'm playing a liberated borg, maybe it sees me as an enemy, heh.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2010, 07:48 PM
Same thing here