Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-14-2010, 08:55 PM
I've actually seen several examples of players not able to enter a system (ie: the Enter XXX system prompt not appearing for them, and it doesn't matter how near / far they get to the system in question). I've seen it for story quests, Defend XXXX Sector missions, Fleet Actions, and Deep Space Encounters. It's personally happened to me once, for one system as part of a mission.

The very end of this mission is also a little buggy - the younger version of the Ambassador, when he's the captain of the ship you disable - he just refused to spawn in the map for me the first two attempts. When he finally did, he was half in a wall of the bridge area, with his back to me.

Time travel does strange things to the laws of physics.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-16-2010, 09:10 AM
I also cannot complete the mission because Amar Singh is not in the room he's supposed to be in. I've tried aborting the mission and then resuming it but it does not matter because he's not there to be arrested. This mission cannot be completed until this is fixed. Has anyone reported this bug yet as a ticket?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-18-2010, 12:52 PM
I was able to enter the Korvat system after dropping the quest and re-obtaining it at Earth's Starbase from the admiral.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad-NYC
I also cannot complete the mission because Amar Singh is not in the room he's supposed to be in. I've tried aborting the mission and then resuming it but it does not matter because he's not there to be arrested. This mission cannot be completed until this is fixed. Has anyone reported this bug yet as a ticket?
Same with me. I have tried several times, but he is still MIA!

Hey Cryptic are you reading this?
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-18-2010, 11:27 PM
I just tried again and I stiil can't arrest Amar Singh.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-21-2010, 03:17 PM
I have gone through this mission with 3 different characters plus several additional times helping out friends/fleet mates. I've never come across this problem. Just making sure, but are you sure you are looking in the right room? The first room where you find him is not the final room. He runs away when he releases the augmented gorn. After you defeat the augments, you have to go to the back of the room, activate a console to lower a force field, and enter the last room.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-18-2011, 09:33 AM
I wasn't able to beam to the planet at first either. I just let the ships blow me up and when I respawned, I just flew over the top without engaging any ships and as soon as I got reasonably close to the planet, I was able to beam down. Hopefully this will work for other people as well.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-28-2012, 04:02 AM
SOLUTION

Look at Mission Tracker - and go to H'atoria system in PI CANNIS. Engage!
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limulus
Same problem here. I cannot enter the Korvat system. 3 tickets later and no resolution. It shows as a "red" system to me. I'm playing a liberated borg, maybe it sees me as an enemy, heh.
I just did that on a liberated borg a couple days ago, it worked fine.

Here's the walkthrough, though I'm not sure this will help anyone: http://www.stowiki.org/Mission:_The_Ultimate_Klingon
Ensign
# 20
08-04-2012, 08:46 AM
I'm sitting right on top of H'atoria, well within transporter range. I get no prompt to beam down. This is the second bugged quest I've encountered in this one storyline alone. Good thing I didn't pay for the game. What a piece of crap.