Lieutenant
# 91
07-12-2014, 11:32 AM
This is very annoying indeed, i hope they fix this soon
i never bothered to check the forum about this issue because i thought it was my aging pc.

Now that i have a new one the problem was still there, very very annoying
Captain
# 92
07-18-2014, 05:32 AM
Has this been fixed since s9.5 came out? I'm not able to test myself as no net atm.
Lieutenant
# 93
07-18-2014, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptskeeteruk View Post
Has this been fixed since s9.5 came out? I'm not able to test myself as no net atm.
Unfortunately not...
After 21 crafting assignments and burning 1575 dil to bypass 2h building time to build MK II dual cannon I got:
0, yes zero very rare AP MK II dual canons
p.s. I will execute my rare Jamíhadar who is serving under me for 1,5 years for incompetence itís just a MK II dual canon, he is Energy Weapons Officer not a Doctor.
Survivor of Remus
# 94
07-22-2014, 08:00 AM
bump bump bump

this needs attention devs
Lt. Commander
In crowded STFs or large pop arenas cant see weapons fire or shileds..gets a bit annoying guys!! should get 50 ZEN refund every time it happens.
Survivor of Remus
# 96
07-26-2014, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hojain2020 View Post
In crowded STFs or large pop arenas cant see weapons fire or shileds..gets a bit annoying guys!! should get 50 ZEN refund every time it happens.
Whats more annoying, is it has been on going for about a month now, i can understand tho they were getting for release of s9.5. What i cant understand is, they were ultra quick to nerf the multiple runnings of the 20hr project in new crafting system, but are ultra slow in fixing some of the ongoing issues, like the disappearing act of visuals, or 4 year old bugs.
Lt. Commander
I don't have permission to create a new thread for this issue sadly other wise i would be spamming this every where! i dont care if the darn grinding is being increased to be honest at this point but I DO CARE that when i get into large pop stfs i could see my god darned weapons and shields at least..tried a hundred different combinations of graphics scaling and adjusting while in crystal cat stf and the only one where i can actually see my weapons and shields is when everything is dumped down to minimum!! mind you im running a lenovo 510P with a single gt755m nvidia card. And im doing well ok in other intensive large pop games like Planetside etc on high to max settings!
Are there any work arounds or mods or some graphic details suggestions out there to help me see weapons and shileds in large scale STFS?
Lt. Commander
# 98
07-26-2014, 08:43 PM
OFCOURSE anything that doesn't require me to dump graphics down to super Mario level detail! Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Also where are the DEV threads in STO especially dealing with graphics? most other games have this.
Survivor of Remus
# 99
07-27-2014, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hojain2020 View Post
Are there any work arounds or mods or some graphic details suggestions out there to help me see weapons and shileds in large scale STFS?
Not that i know of. Its an issue with the game itself, nothing to do with settings or pc hardware or software. I have tried everything too, and i am not going to drop everything to bare minimum in settings.
This should've been fixed before the so called fix on the crafting system. Not impressed. Their priorities are all wrong and backwards

You dont dry your dishes before washing them do you? Or dry your car before washing it? No, you wash, then dry.
With this, it should be fix bugs, new content, then work on what they are going to nerf or so called " resolve issues " , but it seems to be nerf, new content, fix bugs

Last edited by craig76; 07-27-2014 at 01:44 AM.
Captain
# 100
07-27-2014, 04:14 AM
I'm curious -- are they planning to launch X2 with this bug ?

" Come Play STO ... Enjoy The Epic Space Battles ... Without Being Able To See Your Own Weapons ... , Please Give Us Money ... ! "
"We're not mad at Angry Birds, and we're not trying to defend the universe from Angry Birds. Although you might want to consider defending yourself from Angry Birds. If you aren't paying for the app, you aren't a customer, you're the product ."

- former CIA, NSA chief Michael Hayden -- your guide to F2P ...