Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,046
# 61
06-23-2014, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig76 View Post
But im guessing its all up to D.Stahl and what he says.
It's not D'Stakl anymore, it's D'Angelo now.

I've also been having this 'issue' since season 9, even running Crystalline Entity Elite pre-season nine I was able to see all my effects, now I can fly round in circles in Sol and watch my effects disappear...

If they are to keep the game running they are going to have to do something about it.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,337
# 62
06-23-2014, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig76 View Post
Season 9.5 should be all about fixes, forget changing the crafting for now, do that at a later date. Fixing the bugs, specially those that are 4 yrs old, would make soooooo many people stoked. I would be one of them
But im guessing its all up to D.Stahl and what he says.
Sorry but this should be happening since 2 years ago. Not now. STO is filled with old bugs since well, my memory serves. The problem is, 2 years ago we had 50 bugs. 1 year ago we had 100. Now we have 200. And i dont think cryptic will change its way of work just because the game is not playable anymore due to so many bugs. Not until people stop giving them money. Its a fact. If they have money, there is nothing they are going to do. So sit tight lol. This is hard, i know, but it is the reality.

Yup, i said it millions of times, they should focus just on fixing bugs, but this premise expired 1 year ago. Since i dont see cryptic focusing in anything except releasing new stuff.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,046
# 63
06-23-2014, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by policestate76 View Post
Yup, i said it millions of times, they should focus just on fixing bugs, but this premise expired 1 year ago. Since i dont see cryptic focusing in anything except releasing new stuff.
I wouldn't be so sure, D'Angelo seems to be trying to get rid of some bugs, I think S8.5 was the longest list of bug fixes since I started playing (around F2P), if they keep that up they might be able to at least keep up with the bugs they are producing, maybe even start to cut down on them.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,337
# 64
06-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
I wouldn't be so sure, D'Angelo seems to be trying to get rid of some bugs, I think S8.5 was the longest list of bug fixes since I started playing (around F2P), if they keep that up they might be able to at least keep up with the bugs they are producing, maybe even start to cut down on them.
Honestly, i dont have any hopes anymore , because i understood ages ago how cryptic wants to drive this game. But lets see in 2 weeks..

1 guy fixing bugs?? lol, you must be kidding. Then, we will have 2 bugs fixed by the end of the year.. a game like STO should have A BIG TEAM working on fixing bugs. It will make more sense, but then, this is the reason why this game is plagued by more bugs month after month.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,276
# 65
06-23-2014, 10:56 AM
I have this problem only have this problem in CC so far its not happened any were else it does my head in cant tell if my beam boat is firing or not.
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,046
# 66
06-23-2014, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by policestate76 View Post
1 guy fixing bugs?
I never said it was one guy, the one guy I referred to is the EP so to a degree what he says goes and it seemed for season 8.5 he said "fix bugs" or words to that effect.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,913
# 67
06-23-2014, 06:20 PM
Ya but you'll notice the bugs they concentrated on only seemed to be the most recent. Look at all of the lists, look at all of the commentary, the older stuff gets ignored and this convenient forum rule about not reviving old threads does a great job of helping to bury issues that still exist but people have just been forced to live with if they want to continue playing. After a while when you see bugs that never get fixed you give up commenting on them, but that doesn't mean the problems have gone away by any means.
If the lack of developer feedback about these graphics issues is a deliberate tactic, by refusing to acknowledge any problems in the hope that people will just learn to cope with it, it's a tactic that could backfire on them, but then again this could be working as intended, it would be easier for them doing nothing letting the game itself cull out those who can't run it, it's no great loss to them if not everyone can run their software as long as the money keeps rolling in and there will always be new people who will see "Star Trek" and throw money at this without thinking.
As the saying goes, "There's one born every minute".
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........
Survivor of Remus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 523
# 68
06-25-2014, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
I never said it was one guy, the one guy I referred to is the EP so to a degree what he says goes and it seemed for season 8.5 he said "fix bugs" or words to that effect.
hes always taking things out of context and twisting words
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,337
# 69
06-26-2014, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig76 View Post
hes always taking things out of context and twisting words
And you are always saying words against me, for some unknown reason, just waiting for someone to quote something from me, then there you are. You should just relax and forget i exist, seriously. Mostly because almost everything you say is non sense.
Survivor of Remus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 523
# 70
06-26-2014, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by policestate76 View Post
And you are always saying words against me, for some unknown reason, just waiting for someone to quote something from me, then there you are. You should just relax and forget i exist, seriously. Mostly because almost everything you say is non sense.
stop harassing me, be civil, stop the name calling, stop making great debates out of everything i say and i wouldnt have a reason to say anything about u, now would i? NOOOOOO

Last edited by craig76; 06-26-2014 at 06:51 AM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:31 AM.