Lt. Commander
# 191
05-09-2010, 10:26 AM
Another successful run. Cure was completed.

Nice teamwork everyone
Lt. Commander
# 192 More free time
05-10-2010, 10:29 AM
I was recently greeted with the lovely news that my employer no longer required my services

WHich basically means i have ALOT more free time on my hands now, and will be looking for things to do. I have not yet reached admiral rank, however i am quickly moving in on it. Once that is complete i want to get in on all the fun the rest of you are having! Hell i may even try out PvP just for the hell of it!

Ive popped in from time to time recently and it seems like not a lot are playing, is there a certain time when most play? Or is it just random times. Myself, i will likely play a couple hours almost everyday starting soon because i will need to re-establish a routine since my routine ive had for 4 years no longer applies to my life

BTW- this is all perfectly FINE with me, i dont want pitty or anything, just making an announcement if anyone cares!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look forward to seeing MORE of you and getting further on in the game!
Live long and,,, no wait that ones used,,, DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES.... there we go
Lt. Commander
# 193
05-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Hiya everyone

We have scheduled Infected / Cure / Khitomer Accord runs for this weekend. Check out the fleet MOTD and fleet forums for more information.
Lt. Commander
# 194
05-11-2010, 02:45 PM
This fllet is sooo great!!
Lt. Commander
# 195
05-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Seems like the playerbase is dropping in numbers dramatically lately. Our fleet hasn't been hit terribly hard by it just yet, at least. That last big patch really made a lot of people extremely bored. The PvP queues went from being 30-60 feds and 20-40 Klingons at any given moment at T5, to about 7 feds and 2 klingons at any given moment and short bursts that last only a few hours during american primetime of around 30 feds and 15 klingons. If this is indicative of the overall population, it looks like we're in for a rough month.
Lt. Commander
# 196
05-12-2010, 08:43 AM
I dont think the game is in danger of going away anytime soon. Seems to me if it was they wouldnt be putting all the effort into getting new content out there. On the flip side, they are so focused right now on ENDGAME content, perhaps they need to redo some mid game content, or allow high lvl players the ability to do midlvl missions but recieve high lvl loot. I for one think the loot system has gotten pretty cheesy over the last month. I mean come on, i go up against 3 enemy ships, almost get my ass kicked and all i get is an engine battery?> Or go up against a badass enemy boss that takes A LOT to kill and get a Jumja stick>?
Or my favorite is run a mission that takes over an hour to complete were i have to kill A LOT of badguys and do some pretty hairy things, and get,,,, an auxiliary battery,,,, COME ONNNNNN..... I mean at least give me something i can sell on the exchange for creds to buy a new ship, or something,, whats the deal?
WHich brings me to another gripe ,,,,,, the exchange.,,,, Why do people feel compelled to sell something worth 10k for 1.5 million creds? I DONT FRACKEN GET IT!!!!! I sell stuff for just over what its worth,, i mean if an engine is worth 20k i might sell it for 25k, and at first, no one bought it,, but now,,, im starting to sell them. I mean i can see the appeal of getting 1.5 million creds for something, thats awesome,,, but if IT NEVER SELLS YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE CREDS HENCE YOU WONT BE ANY RICHER THEN YOU ARE NOW!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, what needs to happen is an all out invasion by some NEW badguys,, i mean throughout the ENTIRE STO universe this new all powerful race needs to just swoop into the game and start messing with stuff!!!!! They did it, sort of, during the beta, but it needs to be done again,,, and it needs to be done in such a way were it doesnt matter if you a LTCOM or an admiral, you MUST get involved in the fight! Have DSE's were if you are teaming with players who are -24 rank to you, your weapons do the same amount of damage as them, but you can take more damage,,, sounds kinda cheesy when i read what i just wrote, but it would work!!!!! This way the lower lvl players can see what the upper ranks are like, the ships they have, the weapons they posess and perhaps gain a renewed interest in the game. I know when i first started playing i saw some BADASS looking ships flying around and i WANTED one of those ships,, so i played more until i was able to get one,,, and ,, it was AWESOME,,, then as i got closer to the next rank, i saw the cool ass weapons i could get,, so i played more to be able to use those weapons,, its all about KEEPING PEOPLE INTERESTED so i say BRING ON THE GODZILLAOIDS from the XRAY SECTOR to enslave all of us,, and lets kick there asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 197
05-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Week is halfway over yay!!
Lt. Commander
# 198
05-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Infected Run tomorrow. Hope to see everyone there
Lt. Commander
# 199
05-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Infected run was successfully completed. Cure run tomorrow