Lt. Commander
# 41
02-16-2010, 03:18 AM
You guys are just awesome wooohoooooo
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-16-2010, 06:47 AM
Personal Note:
To all the Officers and Commanders - Share with the Fleet who you are what you would like to participate.

There are just so many awesome people in our fleet and I can't thank you all enough. Myself and our Commanding Officers would love to get to know you. I would like to extend a warm welcome and introduce ourselves as well. Some of the players from each time zones have yet to meet our counterparts from another time zones.

Have you seen SULLS, "Where is SULLS?" He keeps rerolling his toons. lol <---he's our sulu
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-16-2010, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the invite to the group, I'm usually one 24 hr 7 days a week 365 days a year. Maybe I should buy the life time membership? We I hope to team with each and everyone of you.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Woohooo Tark, nice to have you!!

We are now looking for Fleet Commanders for the following:

Australian Commanders - Their humor is awesome
Oceanic Time Zone Commanders

Theme Commanders: This will be your RP Commanders (We are short on them)
Note: Responsilibty - Host Vent specifically catered for ERP's, administrate RP channel, and help the RP community.
1. Any Star Trek Themed Character Groups
2. Your Created Themed Character Groups (eg-Rashentai)

PERC: Player Event Relations Committee - Ask for more info
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-17-2010, 06:39 AM
Good Morning everyone
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-17-2010, 12:33 PM
Friendly Bump
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-17-2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Rommel
Personal Note:
To all the Officers and Commanders - Share with the Fleet who you are what you would like to participate.

There are just so many awesome people in our fleet and I can't thank you all enough. Myself and our Commanding Officers would love to get to know you. I would like to extend a warm welcome and introduce ourselves as well. Some of the players from each time zones have yet to meet our counterparts from another time zones.

Have you seen SULLS, "Where is SULLS?" He keeps rerolling his toons. lol <---he's our sulu
I only rerolled twice....

:p
Lt. Commander
# 48 Hello
02-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Just wanted to say hi to everyone
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Mr Fehkov's log Stardate a couple of days ago

Whilst feasting on Earth Chillies far too hot for my Trill digestive system I stumbled into a career within Star Fleet and was subsequently recruited by Star Fleet Operations, a helpful band of officers spread throughout the ranks of the Federation.

Having lost all memory of my life before arriving on a starfleet transport this early recruitment has proven positive in helping me now command my own ship whilst still only being a lieutenant. Obviously this has nothing to do with the current shortage of officers in starfleet or the earth credits that dissappear from my bank once a month, but as i have proven myself with various mission of great importance.

Commanding the U.S.S Delirium has so far been a steep learning curve, finding that if we want peace we must first prepare for war and if for some reason the ship explodes i merely wait for a little bit then i can either get back in teh fight or realise the opposition might be a little well equpped and i can tactically let starfleet known (in person) where they are.

May my career continue far into the future where i make a difference and eventually get to help someone of a lower rank than myself, breed a Tribble and never ever see another sword wielding elf again!

Over and out <insert cool name for fleet members, maybe Fleeties? no, Comrades, hmm no, Tribbles? someone else come up with it, the chillies are playing up gotta shoot>

Mr Able Fehkov
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-17-2010, 06:49 PM
hahahaha well said mr fekhov hahahahaha