Lt. Commander
# 51
02-17-2010, 07:35 PM
*"*"*"DISTRESS CALL*"*"*"

Also forgot to ask, other than this rolling forum post is there a forum or plans for one?

*"*"*"DISTRESS CALL TERMINATED*"*"*"
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-18-2010, 01:07 PM
lol Be excited, very very excited.

Apoc is working on our design and our own domain.

"Where is Sulls?"
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Hey everyone. I just joined yesterday. Tom Paller@admtompaller here, Captain of the USS Lancer.

I've been waiting for this game forever and I'm excited I was able to find a cool fleet so quickly! Working on getting to Lt. Cmdr and almost there actually, so I'm climbing the ladder.

And I know some people think it geeky (Which Star Trek by definition is though!) but I do enjoy role-playing so if anyone does that, that'd be cool. And I haven't really explored PvP and would be really interested but mostly I just like to hang out with fellow guild (or fleet in this game) members and do some missions and such.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-18-2010, 02:04 PM
Mr Fehkov's log Stardate <i really should write that down somewhere>

Being Trill I should have no real ties to any particular location on Earth, but have always found myself to speak and correspond in a rather British fashion, so this is where i like to say that im from...although as yet im still not quite sure because of the whole memory loss thing.
My point being I was fortunate enough to stumble across someone who would be from a polar opposite location of Australia today and without mentioning a thing about any shrimps on Barbies or even a G'day we got on swimmingly and set about destroying anything and everything we could get our Limey/Ozzy mits on!

Having ran out of my current snackfood (Chillies, Chocolate and strawberry milkshake), obviously due to some sort of replicator malfunction, I set about discovering new Earth foods at the back of my "stores".
In a scientific fashion I went about testing various foodstuffs without others, below are my conclusions:

Base food: Crumpet x12 (i didnt eat 12, just that is how many i could test, overall i ate 6, but not completely).

Test 1: (Control) Crumpet + Butter (from now known as C+B)= fine snack if not a little bland. 100% eaten
Stomach fullness Total (roughly guestimated) = 15.637%

Test 2: C+B + Cheese = Another fine snack, still a little bland. 100% eaten
Stomach fullness Total (roughly guestimated) = 45.245775%

Test 3: C+B + Mixed Herbs = Dry, disgusting, why oh why did i eat that. 2% eaten. 98% binned.
Stomach fullness Total (roughly guestimated) = 47.723658555%

Test 4: C+B + Marmite (A LOT to get rid of the taste of T3) = Tasty, could do with some Cheese. 100% eaten
Stomach fullness Total (roughly guestimated) = 69.5723557853322%

Test C+B + Marmite + Cheese = Truly the king of snacks, washed down with Some Earl Grey (Black, 2 sugars) 200% eaten (that's 2 crumpets to anyone mathematically challenged)
Stomach fullness Total (roughly guestimated) = 99.9999999999993%

Part of me wishes i wasted less time testing and more time online, damn this Trill body and its primitive need to digest, however, I am but a light year and a half away from Lieutenant commander and my ship is ready to go to warp (thank god this is a Star Trek website or i would definately get some bullying)

Over and out

Mr Fehkov
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-18-2010, 02:06 PM
Hey Tom,

Think i actually teamed with you earlier briefly to kill some Klingons

Mr Fehkov
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Hey, currently looking for a new more PvP oriented fleet, i think you are worth a try . Please PM with the joining details.
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Hey ET, thanx for posting your interest. Yeah just find us on search. Anyone from the contact list should help you. If not just ask for me. Rommel@Lord_Rommel, Brommann@Lord_Rommel.

Cya soon
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-19-2010, 04:05 AM
We are plugging away and soon Starfleetoperations.net will be up. Also alot of people have shown awesome interest in leading so that's great. I can't wait to see how we do. Our mission and goal is to have fun 24/7 anytime we can play. Effective and Efficient Playability. Awesome to get to team and play with such awesome people.

PvP is going strong both ground and space. PVE: DSE, Exploration, Fleet Action and Small Raid is going well. Starfleet Operations have variety of people including non-rp and rp. I'm loving both.

Update on "where's sulls" lol our sulu...he just went back to reroll his borg and decided to be science...we can't wait to see what he'll reroll again.

Again, Sto'Vo'Kor is waiting for us to play klingons.

Welcome to Starfleet
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Woohooo..MrFehkov, where's your Personal log? Damnit, i'm enjoying that.
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-19-2010, 10:51 PM
Our Sto'Vo'Kor Fleet is up on the forum as well..woohooooo