Lt. Commander
# 81
03-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Rommel
This weekend was a tremendously fun weekend. We would like to invite those still not in the fleet to join us.
I agree theres nothing like seeing a organised group crush the superior numbers of the Empire.

As of March 3rd. I will be on a week long Research Mission in The Eridan Belt. Due to the exotic radiation emissions around my mission area all long range and sub-space communication will be unavailable for the duration. My duties with Starfleet Operations have been reassigned temporarily until I return.

( Although have told the other senior officers in Fleet chat, Just a reminder that Im off on Holiday tomorrow for my birthday and won't be back for a week. Even going on a cruise :p)
Lt. Commander
# 82
03-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Have a great birthday cruise this week Sulls.
Lt. Commander
# 83
03-02-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm as of this moment a Commander level 8. Long time Star Trek fan. I try to squeeze a few hours in each night... more over the weekends. AZ time (no DLST here). What are the actual benefits of joining this fleet? Teaming up for missions? A little 411 would be good!
Lt. Commander
# 84
03-03-2010, 06:06 AM
Hi Jeff, great question, I sent you an email to answer ya.
Lt. Commander
# 85
03-03-2010, 11:21 AM
The month free time will be up soon and all we'll be kicking out to make room for active players. We only have like 20 spots left so if yer looking to join a Fleet the time is now.
Lt. Commander
# 86
03-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Greetings to everyone here. I hope to have a great time here. My sn is Markus@mlm51o in command of the USS Hornet. Hope to see you around the galaxy or at starbase 39.
Lt. Commander
# 87 Hello Everyone
03-03-2010, 03:11 PM
greetings, live long and prosper!!!! Hello everyone....Cool forum....WOOOHOO!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 88
03-04-2010, 04:24 AM
Hi guys, thanx for posting. Glad yer with us in our fleet. We are in full swing and soon by march 5 we will be clearing out about 20 free month players from our fleet. So there's gonna be some openning. Let your friends know so they can get in. Its absolutely been fun. You guys are awesome!

Sto'Vo'Kor will be coming in full force in house first before we announce it to the public, so if you have a Klingon side you want to join. Let us know. Some have already moved over and are getting ready to infiltrate the klingon space. We will be doing Fleet PvP on both side in full force. I've already lvl'd 3 levels in 30 min doing klingon pvp. So whether yer FEDs or Kling, playing together cuz we know eachother is so much funner.
Lt. Commander
# 89
03-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Woot! It's my first post. Been a member since 4 days after launch and i love this fleet. I think how every thing is currently done is perfect. Interactions with the command staff and the bank tabs being handled the way they are are truly a good way to play the game.

Just want to add I took out two covariant shields mk IV, i used one and tossed the other back in after I crafted it. I am trying to level my toon up in both career and skill wise. So far I feel very capable even though I am still just a lt cmd 8. Any help with crafting would be greatly appreciated, once its maxed, I'll do whatever you guys want.

I am shooting to become a highly skilled engineer(fabrication)/cruiser when I hit admiral. I want to tank for you guys and I think I can handle it very well in space, ground... well who needs a tank? lol

see you all in game!

Stuart
Lt. Cmd. 8
U.S.S. Massachusetts
Lt. Commander
# 90
03-04-2010, 08:59 PM
I reallly appreciate the input Tiny. Can't wait for us to team