Lt. Commander
# 11
02-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losobal
Since you already have to go through federation 'basic' in the tutorial, and need to play abit to unlock a Klingon slot anyway, it would be beneficial to have some species specific starting points. Kinda like how in WoW your initial race could start you in different beginner map locations.

I could see a different setting for Orions, Gorn. Letheans and Nausicans could probably be placed in either setting, they're more mercenary anyway. Orions would have their syndicate opening. Gorn would have the 'conquered people' on ....Gornia (? hell I don't know), I would have liked it if Liberated Borg Klingons had their own beginning place too.
I hope we get this although a bit late for those of us already with Gorns, still it would be nice to visit the home world.
I was planning to remove all klingons from my ship and go fight for Gorn independance. Unfortuantly I waited to long and the klingon enginer is too useful.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-09-2010, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael102 View Post
I hope we get this although a bit late for those of us already with Gorns, still it would be nice to visit the home world.
I was planning to remove all klingons from my ship and go fight for Gorn independance. Unfortuantly I waited to long and the klingon enginer is too useful.
1 Borg Boff and the rest pure Orion crew.

Honestly I want my ships who cares about cloak. Honestly if they gave us at least 1 ship from each race in the tiers (most likely no cloak) the federation would see a major change of tactics as they were incorporated into it all.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-09-2010, 02:03 AM
Hopefully, as the game goes on, we will get specific-race missions in addition to specific racial ships and racial clothing.

Orion women need their clothes. Orion guys need their funky helmets and gear. Gorns need their clothing.

And generally, we need more variety of ships and customization for all on the klingon side.