Lt. Commander
Hello All,

I'm a bit confused about how or if I'm able to unlock all level 3 skills. I'm a Engneering Captian and I already maxed out Starship Beam Weapons, Starship Mines and Starship Torpedo Weapons and I have not seen any of the new training options that I should have unlocked. I'd also like to be able to teach Science Team III to my BO's has well but I'm not sure that I can. On a side note: Does the skill Science Team II exist and has anyone seen a Quantom Torpedo level higher than Mk3?

Thanks for your time
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Check in the Science Officer forums about Science Team III, there's a whole thread on it. It's doable, but not in the way the tooltip tells you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post
Hello All,

I'm a bit confused about how or if I'm able to unlock all level 3 skills. I'm a Engneering Captian and I already maxed out Starship Beam Weapons, Starship Mines and Starship Torpedo Weapons and I have not seen any of the new training options that I should have unlocked. I'd also like to be able to teach Science Team III to my BO's has well but I'm not sure that I can. On a side note: Does the skill Science Team II exist and has anyone seen a Quantom Torpedo level higher than Mk3?

Thanks for your time
I might be confused and I doubt I'll answer all of your questions but: have you promoted your science officer that is capable of learning Science Team III? I know when I trained my Engy officer for Boarding Party (looks cool but I've yet to notice it's effect) I had to promote him AND I think put 9 points in the previous skills in his tree. Or maybe it was just until it lit up. Either way, they had to be promoted.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 10:48 AM
You can't train officers with Tactical or Science skills if you're an Engineering captain. You can only train Engineering skills.

Yes Science Team II exists. Yes there are higher Quantum torps than Mk III (check the exchange).