Lt. Commander
I dumped the mission trying to reset it and now its gone. So what do I do with all of the samples I have been collecting? Is there another place to have them analyzed or is there a way to get the mission again? Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 03:09 PM
You mean Memory Alpha... :p

But yes, I guess you need to talk to a GM.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 03:33 PM
you don't need the mission in your log to do it. You can ALWAYS go back and talk to Romaine. Once you go there for the first time, it will no longer be in your episodes list. At that point, she's just another vendor.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangover_Boy
you don't need the mission in your log to do it. You can ALWAYS go back and talk to Romaine. Once you go there for the first time, it will no longer be in your episodes list. At that point, she's just another vendor.
Can anyone tell me why Romaine continues to tell me to gather more anomous findings even though I have at least 8 different kinds?!?!

What the hell do I have to bring to her to unlock the other scientistis??@?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
Can anyone tell me why Romaine continues to tell me to gather more anomous findings even though I have at least 8 different kinds?!?!

What the hell do I have to bring to her to unlock the other scientistis??@?
After the initial quest you have to then "buy" things from her using the anomalous data you find.

Talk to her and choose buy. You will see a list of all that you can buy as well as what you need to buy each item. If you hover over the far right side of the listing it will show you the specifics of what you need for that particular item.

Once you have purchased a certain amount's worth of items it allows you access to more scientists. Someone on the forum listed the specifics. You should be able to find it by searching the forums.